• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you download your PMs?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Korea
      How do you download your PMS?
      Ask your wife or girfriend.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• HA HA HA HA (sarcasm)

The "s" wasn't even capitalized you changed it in your quote!

Anyway, serious, how do you do that?

Comment

• Think we might need a reboot of the host server ... been trying to get in for a while ... perdicus ii was locking me out with the firewall warning and then when I got past that I've been stuck on finishing and never got past it. I only have a few minutes each day to play normally before I go to work so don't have time to wait to get connected ... another turn bites the dust.

ah edit ... finally did get in ... after I hit enter on the submit here ... but a reboot likely is a good idea.

ugg edit again ... now isabella is joining forever and I'm stuck ...can't play ... there is definitely something wrong.
            Last edited by Pitboss America; November 19, 2008, 08:08.

Comment

• YES

It has just thrown me out mid move and when i finally get back in my army has moved into the middle of nowhere!!!!!

What is going on?

Comment

• Can anything be done about wandering armies - or is this the gods not liking Rome?

Comment

• I'll try to reload the "Recovering Isabella" save.
                  That may give Rome a change to re-do his failed move.
                  I hope that doesn't bring America into problems.
                  Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                  Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Rome
                    Can anything be done about wandering armies - or is this the gods not liking Rome?
                    The gods do not favor unjust wars.

Comment

• Rome, has your wandering army been made undone?
                      I have earlier saves of today (few hours back) but that would cost us a lot of moves of other players.

Is it really bad, your wandering army?

Is the connection ok again?
                      I'm at my work! (Hurray for VNC! I was able to reboot the pitboss server ) (unfortunately still can't play through it, I should check out MMC's gamestreamer!)
                      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Thanks Cyber, but sadly no the wandering army has still wandered. General Caetius and his praetorians and axemen has abandoned the front line and wandered off leaving the road system behind.

It sounds like not a lot can really be done though. My guess is that I had this army selected when things went down, and the computer interpreted where my mouse must have been as an instruction. Come to think of it, I better check it doesn't have move orders taking it over to Oldonian over the next 40 turns!

We will live, or maybe we won't

I can promise you that General Caetius won't though ... a suitable reception will be awaiting him in Rome.

Comment

• Correct me if I am wrong but isn't this diplo game just on fire 100x

Comment

• Yes, and General Caetius will be on the bonefire, along it seems with Rome

Comment

• and portugal your post box is full again!

Comment

• Sorry I will clean it up in 2 mins, I have been getting tons of mails. Different senders by the way

Comment

Working...
                                X