This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, some good news!
    I've mange to install software on my cell phone through which I can login to m server and operate it 8)

I can now restart the pitboss server from everywhere 8)
    It's really kewl....

I think that it should also be possible to play civ4 on my cellphone now! (just through the server-connection! load civ4 on my server and play it through my cellphone....!)

I'm so 2008 8)
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• That is kick ass. I need to get me a cell that can do that.

Comment

• Wow, CS is like the diplogame James Bond.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by CyberShy
          Ok, some good news!
          I've mange to install software on my cell phone through which I can login to m server and operate it 8)

I can now restart the pitboss server from everywhere 8)
          It's really kewl....

I think that it should also be possible to play civ4 on my cellphone now! (just through the server-connection! load civ4 on my server and play it through my cellphone....!)

I'm so 2008 8)
          wow so cool, let us all knwo this secret.

Comment

• If you're using VNC (like me), then you won't be able to actually play Civ, because even if you play in Window mode, all you'll see is black where the DirectX stuff (ie the whole game) goes.

However, you may be interested in www.streammygame.com so you can connect via your laptop/mobile phone combo and play that way.
            Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
            "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• @Japan: Every time you login to the game you delay the turn timer with 3 minutes!
              You oftenly are apparently very eager to start the new turn, and keep looking if the new turn aleady started, but you are delaying the new turn by doing so!

A few minutes doesn't matter, but now I've seen you doing it that often that I felt like telling you!
              You can see how long till the next turn starts on civstats! (see link at first post in this thread!)

Comment

• Well Cyber I must inform you that I do look at civ stats before I log on. But if you say I have then there is no point in arguing. You are right, I am wrong, Japan is always the problem. Is that what you want to hear?

Comment

• Well Cyber I must inform you that I do look at civ stats before I log on. But if you say I have then there is no point in arguing. You are right, I am wrong, Japan is always the problem. Is that what you want to hear?
                  I don't think he was trying to be critical, just informative.

Comment

• No, what makes you think that?
                    I just notice that you logged in twice about 10 minutes before the end of the turn. Is that observation wrong?
                    Why do you try to turn this into an argument?

Comment

• 11/12/08 2:26 pm A new turn has begun. It is now 980 AD
                      11/12/08 2:16 pm Itoku Logged out
                      11/12/08 2:13 pm Itoku Logged in
                      11/12/08 1:04 pm Itoku Logged out
                      11/12/08 1:03 pm Itoku Logged in

Is it really that weird that I think that I should inform you about civstats after seeing the log above? Jus trying to help you.

Comment

• The civ stats was wrong. I logged in after the turn changed. I know this because I got the email of the new turn changing just as i loged in to see my emails.

Comment

• unless for some reason the email is sent out before the turn ends then there was something wrong with the civ stats.

Comment

• Which (civ) pitboss account is Metalheads?

Is everyone using the diplo email accounts for official communiques?

Comment

• America you can try using civstats diplo as well, i hear Metal check that as well!

Comment

• By the way can HRE explain his actions, why was that American Settler killed?

Comment

Working...
                                X