This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gentlemans and particular mr cyber.

it say connected to host but not go anywhere.

notice that wyandot are online in game on civstats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Khmer
      gentlemans and particular mr cyber.

it say connected to host but not go anywhere.

notice that wyandot are online in game on civstats.
      Yes, earlier I tried looging into to game but got the same response as Khmer - Connected to Host, but it doesn't do anything.

I suggest the game server get restarted and CivStats as well (since I am NOT in the game, even though CivStats says that I am).

Comment

• I'll restart it right now.
        I'm sorry, I was sleeping.
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• waketfu

slack is mr cyber. too much nappy changing khmer think of.

Comment

• Game has been rebooted.
            No minutes have been lost. (the game was hanging, not continueing)

/me slaps the entire khmer nation with an earthquake. (I'm sort of the god of this game so I can do that )

Comment

• Comment

• OOC - I do not know for the rest but things are really becoming interesting on the big continent. Thank you Sparta and Rome

Also this past week has seen a serious revival of story posts VERY NICE ALL

Comment

• Diplomacy.rar

D I P L O M A C Y
                  a mod for diplogames

Hey everyone, I know I was going to have a few of you playtest this mod, but I figured what's the difference if I just make it available to everyone right now. So I want you all to playtest it. To download click that stupid image above.

I am not going to tell you about some of the things I added, because I wanted them to be a surprise (some of you already know about them though). I hope you enjoy the little "extras" that I've added. But since this is a playtest as much as anything (although I am pretty sure it is ready to go), here is...

WHAT I WANT YOU ALL TO DO
                  • First make sure it loads properly, of course. If you are having trouble getting it to load, or it won't go in the right folder or there are any technical issues please POST HERE!
                  • The first thing I want you to do when you go into the mod is check the Civilopedia, because I used the Sevopedia which I consider a little better and it gives more information. This means check the leaderheads to make sure they work, check the promotions chart (because its cool and you can see the new spy promos and how they relate to one another), and generally just make sure the Civilopedia works... just check every category for me, okay?
                  • When you START the game be sure to choose CUSTOM GAME from the single player menu then select the 'CHOOSE RELIGIONS' option from the list, otherwise you will not be able to use the new religions. I have already taken the liberty of giving the new leaders favorite religions, so they should all choose the right ones in the game. IF YOU DO NOT SELECT CHOOSE RELIGIONS THE NEW RELIGIONS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE.
                  • While playing the game, make sure you check the units in the civilopedia. I know you already checked it before, but this is a cool way to see how your civs units look, they should all be very different than normal and specific to your nation.
                  • While you are playing make sure to do two things; (1) USE SPIES so you can see the new promotions in action, the more espionage missions you pull off the more experience your spies get, (2) PURGE BABY PURGE! Try to get rid of other religions from your lands to make sure the Inquisitors work, get yourself a vassal and clear up their land from infadels!
                  • This is almost the most important part. Make sure YOUR PYTHON ERROR POP-UPS ARE OFF!!!! If you don't know what I am talking about they are probably already off, if you do know what I am talking about don't worry; its nothing major, just a mistake in the spymod (not my doing), but it shouldn't effect the gameplay at all.
                  • Last thing; have fun. And please give me feedback, I want to hear how good a job I have done... or how crappy a job I have done.

Alright, now that that's over with I hope you guys enjoy this because I worked hard on it. Don't be afraid to criticize this mod, I welcome it because I want to make it as good as possible so we can have a kick-ass diplogame with it!

By the way, if you can't figure out how to download this for some reason click on the button below. Or if that is too complicated for you JUST CLICK HERE!

Diplomacy.rar

GOOD LUCK!
                  Last edited by The Capo; October 29, 2008, 12:11.
                  "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• Rome: you forgot to end your turn!

Comment

• ROME YOU FORGOT TO END YOUR TURN AGAIN. BEFORE YOU LOG OFF PLEASE MAKE SURE TO PRESS ENTER OR THE RED BOTTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• No, I can assure you I didn't either time. If it is possible for anyone to check you would see that both times I did end my turn (i.e. it didn't reach the time limit with me un-ended) and I was not the last player to end turn either.

It is true that I logged on more than one in the turn, but I haven't heard that there are any rules against this. Are there?

Comment

• Rome: you can login as often as you want during the turn.
                          But you did not end your turn last two times. It's not really a problem, but if all players end their turn a few hours before the timer runs out then the turn advances earlier.

In civstats you can see who did and did not end his turn yet. http://www.civstats.com/viewgame.php?gameid=970

thanks for ending your turn after all this turn
                          It's not a problem, we've all forgotten to end it one time
                          We're just all that eager to play the next turn that we jump on someone's neck as soon as he forgets to

Comment

• Well, I'm confused, but I presume that you must be right.

Apologies for not ending the turn, and for then saying I had!

Comment

• Originally posted by deity

These 18 people are enjoying the game in their own ways. Don't keep trying to maximise your perfect enjoyment model on everyone else.

Cyber organised this game and it's a brilliant game.

An old post, I know, but I was catching up after a bit off a busy stretch.

I agree 100% with deity.

A big thanks to CS for organizing this and sticking with it through some 'interesting' discussions.

And I personally appreciate all civs' contributions, large and small as they may be.

The Wyandotts don't make large posts, but their diplomatic stance is clear and they are timely.

The Koreans and Greeks and Mayans and Persians all have great stories to read and intersting histories.

I like Oldonia's constant dust up with the barbs. And Captain Kirk of course.

Ghanesh not talk gud, but gud trading frend.

The Portugal and Rome thing was "unique".

My near and dear neighbours the Metalheads are loud and noisy.

Spain has an attractive ruler. Too bad she got married.

Not meaning to leave anyone out, but what I am trying to point out is that everyone is participating to some degree or the other. Personally, I am glad not everyone is writing massive story lines, as it would be near impossible to keep up.

But the main point IS: the game is wonderfully interesting, and still has many twists and turns and stories to come.

Game on!

Diplo on.

(and no debate over the meaning of diplo please..... )

Comment

• it be very strange, but it seemink AI has been moveink my units a few turns ago....

Comment

Working...
                                X