• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow so much to think of.

I wouldnt know who has what UU or UB..

Too much study to do i guess.

Comment

• I personally believe that the voucher is worth more than the tech, that's why i would not use a voucher in a trade that gives me a tech i don't really need.

For instance, the greeks once offered me meditation for sailing. The trade was fair in itself, but wasn't worth the voucher.

Some thing for the very recent offer of theology for feudalism. The trade is not bad, but theology won't be of any us to me, since i won't use the civic, won't build the wonders (ain't got no marble or "own" religion) and won't research anything that requires theology.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Vikings
        wow so much to think of.

I wouldnt know who has what UU or UB..

Too much study to do i guess.
        shameless plug:

That page shows everyting. (made by yours truely)
        You can also sort them and filter the info on a broad variety of selections.
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• I have a question. My research was at only 60%. The last two turns I have done nothing and nothing has finished building and all the sudden now I'm able to run at 90% research. What would cause this to happen?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Japan
            I have a question. My research was at only 60%. The last two turns I have done nothing and nothing has finished building and all the sudden now I'm able to run at 90% research. What would cause this to happen?
            Well, if it was only 10% difference i would say that governor priorities have changed (that's supposing you don't have any priorities set manually) plus new commerce routes have been made.

Some random event may have occured too.

But 30% is a huge difference, and i really don't know what could have caused this. Have you recently (within 2 turns) got currency ?

Comment

• only 50 gold but it was already at 80% before I got it. then I paided someone 80 gold that i owed them then notice put up my reaserch to try and see if i could finish a tech faster when I noticed I could go to 90% without and still get gold.

Comment

• i'm not complaning or anything because i could use the extra reaserch but I find it strange that it would go from 60%-90% in only two turns.

Comment

• Maybe you established new (better) trade routes?

Comment

• Mine Host

Game is out of sync ... someone looks like they are locked in. No one else will be able to play at this point.

Please restart ASAP.

Comment

• Just logged in, no problems, no OOC.
                      Wyandots were also in, no problem connecting to them.

Something different: I wanted to propose a trade to Russia, but I had no idea that Russia was AI. It was accepted straight away.... (no tech deal but open borders and something I want to keep secret)

I'm sorry for this. I hope that the real Russia player is fine with the trade.

Comment

• Japan: your inbox is full. I've send an e-mail to your diplo-mail account instead. Please remove your inbox/sent box of your PM! (or archive it)
                        Last edited by Guest; October 27, 2008, 12:43.

Comment

• Wrong thread Greece

Comment

• Originally posted by Toni
                            Wrong thread Greece
                            corrected! (Thanks! I copied/pasted wrong text! Please everyone who read it: consider it as not posted!) (if you read it before I fixed it :P) (especially you of whom I hope that you don't know that you are you )

Comment

• Game is temp down (few minutes)

Comment

• Game's up again.

Comment

Working...
                                X