• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pitboss Japan
    Two days won't hurt you much.
    just lng enough for you to land on my continent and take my land

Comment

• game is stuff. can not join for hour or more. sometime i can pick civ but then spinning globe. other time no civs to pick at all.

Comment

• got in at last, play turn, end turn but got kicked.

Comment

• i am back thanks to my sub !!!

Comment

• I had trouble this morning but got in and played my turn with little trouble just now.
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• I had alot of trouble this getting on. Every time it connected I got kicked off again. Took 4 times befor i was able to fully get on.

Comment

• Could this have anything to do with the amount of people logging into/playing pitboss games in general at a given time?

Because I didn't have any issues at all getting into the game today, and I remember a couple of weeks back we had a similar thing arise; where some people couldn't get in while the Celtic player could. Just a thought.
                "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• game too hard to get into again, tryed five times . almost got in twice, whcih is al lit shows in Civstats but not working, keeops losing conenction to host.

Comment

• I've just rebooted my server. hope it helps.
                    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Originally posted by CyberShy
                      I've just rebooted my server. hope it helps.
                      fantastic speed now

Comment

• Ok, I'll just reboot it every 2 weeks.
                        Apparantly it needs a reboot once in a while.
                        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP
                          I had trouble this morning but got in and played my turn with little trouble just now.
                          You also cause me trouble when I tried to get in. But since the reboot it is working fine.

Comment

• it a problem with diplo current.

important diplo happen now for khmer and many message sent but few response.

game get boring if no international tensions and all nice.

too many open border and not enough thinking by all.

where strategy? where thinking by great leader and nation?

wake up all and smell cappucino you say. he. khmer understanding.

diplo not all nice and build and help backward all time. it real world.

strategy.

Comment

• well perhaps it only freidly cause no one can compete with you.

Comment

• Well Khmer, go for it!
                                Hit someone hard! Make sure they have an ally!
                                1:2 can't be a problem for the huge Khmer Empire!

Comment

Working...
                                X