Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone needs to log in as America and take care of his civ while he is gone.

Lets not forget that he had much barb problems and that may hurt him while no turns are made by him.

America send Cybershy you pass if you have one, if not CS can you log in and take care of him for the next 3-5 days until he gets back?

Comment

• What's this old deity business?
      "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
      *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• Ah you old dog

Comment

• a deity old dog...
          *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• Bad people! Did the Inca just build the Parthenon? At Ian
            Last edited by Pitboss Portugal; October 5, 2008, 09:20.

Comment

• No, they built the Parthenon...

*deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• I'm not really complaining, but I am just thinking out-loud here about this game in general.

I think the game has too many players.

Now, that isn't necessarily the way I should have worded it because I don't think the problem is the amount of players. I think the problem is the LACK of other Diplogamers in case situations arise like the one with Ras, the one with Rome and now the one with America. We literally don't have anyone to fill in their shoes. I'm not saying to alter this game right now at all, because we can't, but I think in the future we should keep the number of civs down to between 8 and 12 for any game we play. Hopefully with the NEW DIPLOGAME MOD coming out soon we may get a little more interest (and maybe start up two games, so its easier to get subs), but I'm not sure if that will necessarily happen. BUT, I think we should consider less players for the next game/s.

And I got to say something about Ras. I'm sorry you feel the way you do, and I have to admit I really don't quite understand where it came from. Judging by the posts here the last straw seems to have been the post by Khmer where they referred to you as "Mr. Old" and the point I made about the score not being the right one to take into account or whatever. I'm sure it was all the disagreements people have had with you in the not too distant past as well. But you can't leave over something like that, its not right, it isn't the Rasputin I know and love. Everyone disagrees with everyone else, ALL THE TIME. Pinchak, Ozzy, Cybershy, LzPrst Heraclitus, You, Myself! The list goes on Ras, and I've seen some really personal dispariaging stuff written about people here and just because someone disagree with you, and sometimes decide to poke a little fun, doesn't mean you aren't wanted at all. In fact, it probably means they give a flying f*ck about what you think more than others. There are 18 people in this game and I probably only know eight to ten of them. Which means half of the people I don't know, but I know you, and I talk to you. I don't know if this is going to effect anything, but we're just having a good time. If someone/something is bugging you just say so when it happens, don't keep it inside only to explode on someone who PROBABLY didn't mean anything wrong by what they said. You ARE the OLDonians after all, and I'm sure I'm not be the first person to notice but it doesn't look like Khmer's grasp of written English is the greatest there is, now that may be a style point, or it may simply be that he can't type that well (which you of all people should empathize) but I really doubt he was trying to put you down.

So I guess what I am saying is to come back Ras, not only do we NOT want to have to replace you, we might not be able to do it. So just get it out of your system, write a post that yells at everybody who has been pissing you off, I know I'm one of them, and get back to running the Oldonians.
                "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• Well said Capo

Raz come back, diplo commnity needs you!!!!! 100x

Comment

• Does anybody know what's up with Persia?
                    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Persia said that he will be away for the weekend.

Comment

• ah, ok. Thanks.
                        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Look i am terribly sorry, had a rotten weekend personal wise and things just got on top of me.

It did appear to me that people were having fun at my expense, claiming i was making rules for tech trading etc. nothing to do with being called OLD, i am old it why i call my nation Oldonian.

Cyber asked a question as to whyi bring up issues that havent occured yet. It is simply that i know issues become hard to resolve when time constraints placed on it.

Maybe there will be no issue come later in game for tech trading maybe there will.

I dont like to wait till later to discover a problem that we could have solved now. But oh well lets wait.

I am trying to llearn how to play better. I even tryed following a walkthrough the other day, but the map i get is so different to one in walkthrough that i cant see how to implement things.

Oh well it jsut me being stupid i guess. Civ has expanded beyond my ability to know enough to be a good player.

At settler level i kick butt , hiugher levels too much of a struggle. Maybe Capo and i can get a DIPLO game played on Settler level for us lower palyers.. Just kidding Capo not as bad as me...

I hope my Civ hasnt invaded ewveryone during the day on AI i will log back in tonight and retake cotnrol

I apologise once again and will endevour to ignore the posts of those that think they making a joke but as joke at my expense not so funny. Yes i know others have been treated worse it jsut my low strength of character.

Ras.....

Comment

• Welcome BACK Razzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

• it seem much slave in maya capital. must get story.

also other point. it important game integrity to not mass gift other civ and change player. just thinking that all.

Comment

• ah mr old is back. great tiding old one.

shiva look over you at night and bless heart.

it good. shiva love mr old.

Comment

Working...
                                X