Natives
    English
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Wouldn't that be 7 votes?

Comment

• I think he didn't included himself
        Last edited by Pitboss Japan; October 3, 2008, 14:16.

Comment

• Yeah but shouldn't he include himself? Considering anonymous play and all?

I'm sure it was a typo.
          "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• uh, yes, that's 7.....
            don't expect people to be good at counting friday end of the day

Comment

• voted
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• voted

Comment

• vote it.

Comment

• Happy Birthday Raz!

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• I could slap some votes together to make the deadline, but I would rather put some thought into it.

Formal request for Mayan vote extension.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP
                        Happy Birthday Raz!

tiz ok was two weeks ago now..

but thanks for the dance party appreciated had a rough day...

Comment

• HRE votes for august were not ignored, as I said earlier, but just included in last months tally.

Comment

• Ok, I don't know how many of you know my real identity, but let me just say that due to RL stuff I will have much less time to play my civ as it should be played.

I'm thinking of how to solve this problem, since I don't want to spoil the fun for others and neither do I wish to completley leave Beyond the Pit, which is what I will have to do if I can't scale down.

Ok, now to avoid any problems after the fact, is it against diplo rules or the spirit of diplo to:

-Give away technology and vouchers to other weaker civs
                            -Give away cities to weaker civs
                            -Give away units to weaker civs

-Switch civs with a weaker civ if anno is preserved
                            -I assume I have complete control of my civ, so I can do anything I want with it as long as it dosen't hurt others and I make a reasonable story as to why I'm doing the things I do.

Please make your decision on these matters final, as to avoid complications later when I make up my mind as to what I will do. I don't think there should be a problem with this.

Also, there is no sense in discouraging me, since I really really can't continue as Rome in its present form. Its fun again, ever since I've started playing it as my civ and not the real Rome, but I simply don't have the time for a full scale commitment.

Comment

• Yea, you can do all that imho.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Rome
                                -Give away cities to weaker civs
                                Dibs on Rome
                                Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                                "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

Working...
                                X