• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You get 3 extra days
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• from America:

"my pc has crashed and this is the first time I have had the opportunity to get into my email from the web ... I am unable to play any of my CIV games ... I do not have my favorites to be able to update my status ... please pass on that I will not be online again to the weekend. Roosevelt"

Comment

• Can anybody sub for America?

Comment

• If they let me know what they want done I can sub for them till they get back.

Comment

• CS we have a problem!

Uploader timed out

Comment

• Uploaded timed out but the game is still running without problems (30 minutes left right now).

I'll reconnect the uploader as soon as I'm home. Right now there's no problem, except that civstats doesn't work.

Comment

• Thanks as usual CS

Comment

• New turn has started.

Comment

• The Wyandot have submitted our September vote to the ( vote@diplo.plomp.eu ) address.

Comment

• CivStats is connected again. (crashed)

Comment

• Voted... and my PC is working again

I was able to repair the damage using automatic backups.
                        Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                        "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• I just found out that Holy Roman Empire actually did vote last month. They just had sent their vote to the wrong address (the admin-address).

I've forwarded their votes to the correct address and I'll add these votes to this months tally, and include the votes HRE received last month to the tally as well.

Glad you repaired your probems, MMC!

Comment

• good stuff....

HRE being very active. now if only Russia was @!!@!@@$#$$!

Comment

• Tomorrow it's october 4th, last voting day.
                              I haven't received much votes so far. (only 5 or something) so please hurry.

Comment

• Hey, out of curiosity Cybery; you got my votes right?

I'm just making sure, because I did send it to you and you say only five people voted. I'm pretty sure at least five people announced that they voted and I wasn't one of those people, so I am pretty sure I did vote. Can you confirm this for me?

Comment

Working...
                                X