Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I take back what I said about Japan no longer being a contender for story votes.

to the new Japan players contribution.

Comment

• i agree Japan had a bad month last one , this one he is definalty on fire again

Maya also was quieter last month.

Comment

• I'm sorry to admit I haven't been posting as much recently because I'm back at work and I've been working on this Diplogame mod in my spare time. But I've been thinking about some possible storylines (yeah I plan them out ahead of time, its kind of lame) and I have some good stuff coming up soon, so hopefully I can kick up my vote totals. And I agree with Maya that Japan's post was promising, and I like that direction better than some emperor who could switch his soul to other people's bodies and live forever. That was lame last time, and I was surprised Japan got the story votes it got, but whatever; to each his own.

I'm probably going to have some long posts tomorrow, its too late right now for me to make the posts I have planned. Good to see the interest in the posting though.

And apparently hardly anyone voted for the turn timer rule. But I am interested in seeing the results.

Comment

• Yes it is interesting to see how every person has dealt with passing of time.

Some kings and leaders have led for thousands of years.

Some people used the "taking over bodies" story others the " outerspace connection story

some people jsut ignored the passing of time

I always tried to take into account time for the people involved. but have never tried to explain why it takes 4000 years to sail my boat from home to half way round the continent

I gues i could put in story that after each semi trip they return home for chang efo crews ...

Just the mechanics of game dont allow an easy match to stroy telling sometimes.

Comment

• ok problems guys

Still cant connect....

Running out of time for turn now...

Need this resolved i got major babr attack under way and i need to move units to protect some workers etc.

This really could be huge setback thru no fault of my own, i dont need this on top of my ineptness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Natives
              Well, I was finally able to get connected long enough to finish my turn, but it does look like the server is getting bogged-down (and I was the only one logged into the game at the time).

At this rate, I will be very surprised if the server lasts until Friday without dropping the game for good.
              It's a connection problem, not a server problem.
              Maybe something is flooding my server

Sometimes it's better, sometimes it's worse.
              I can monitor it a bit from distance (connecting through my cellphone now) and it's defenitely not a system resource thing.
              Formerly known as "CyberShy"
              Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• @Vikings: I'm sorry, but the issue can't be dealt with. I'm 2 hours from my home.

Most players are able to connect if I check the civstats log. Just keep trying.

Comment

• phew finally got in

Comment

• I'm having problems connecting again. I've done my turn, but lost the connection before doing everything I wanted that turn.

Comment

• I had no trouble.

btw... its war!!!!!
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• My computer that I had the game on is down and will be for the next two weeks. I have downloaded the game to my laptop. I wanted to know do I have to download all the updates or can I just log in and play without downloading the updates?

Comment

• I continually have trouble connecting ever since the server was moved away from MMC. I try for half hour or so and eventually give up. If I get a chance at night, I try to make my move, but this is usually a bad time for me. Today I was able to connect while Chief Tarhe was connected, but it was very slow. I assume he disconnected because then I suddenly lost connection. I've been unable to connect since then. If the server problems persist, I may need a sub.

Comment

• @Celts, you had troubles last week as well? For the rest of us the troubles are only since yesterday.

I saw that you logged in and finished your turn a few hours ago. I assumed everything was ok. (except that you didn't wait 3 minutes to play the next turn as well).

@Ozzy: War? Who?

@Japan: You only need the latest BtS patch (3.17) and then you can play the game by just joining it.

Comment

• See story posts... obviously....
                              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• I just finished reading your story post and I am confused. Are you fighting the Holy Romans or yourself?

Comment

Working...
                                X