Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• umm cyber i jumped up and down cause you said someonewho posts little was getting votes..

so you starte this

Comment

• Thank for the translation Ozzy
      I'm sorry for misunderstanding you, The Capo.

Comment

• Originally posted by CyberShy
        [color=red][b]

I've also received some votes that really make me confused. Why does someone get votes for stories while he hardly posted any story posts?
        it not quantity but quality of persona and realism with tongues.

all too many speak same tongue.

it not alway picture and long story you know.

Comment

• My post was not a judgement but a heads up to those who might not be voting with their full awareness. Perfectly fine if that applies to nobody.
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• I've voted.

Comment

• I'm having trouble logging on to the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Rome
                I'm having trouble logging on to the game.
                Same here. The game starts to upload until about half way, and then the game server breaks my connection.

By CivStats, it looks like Piercia is having the same problem as well...

Comment

• I had difficulties joining the game as well.
                  After many attempts I got through and was able to finish the turn.

Comment

• cannot join game.

Unfortunalty i now have to goto work will be back home in about 11 hours, should be enough to get turn in before timer runs out

What is causing this ?

Comment

• Cyber's server appears to be lagging. It's not down, just slow.
                      Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                      "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• I'm sorry guys, I'm not at home. Apparently my internet connection is very slow
                        Not sure what is causing this.

I'm away all week (till friday) thus I can't check what's going on. I'd say: keep trying, maybe not multiple players at the same time? (check civstats before you login)

I'll see what I can do from a distance....

Comment

• According to civstats ganesh, caesar and alexander were able to finish their turns. Are things better now?

Comment

• Well, I was finally able to get connected long enough to finish my turn, but it does look like the server is getting bogged-down (and I was the only one logged into the game at the time).

At this rate, I will be very surprised if the server lasts until Friday without dropping the game for good.

Comment

• I've been having problems getting into the game. First it stopped at "Getting Game Info" (or whatever it says) so I turned the game off and tried again, the second time I got in and razed a barbarian city, but after that I couldn't move any of my units so I had to log out.

I'm going to try and get in again to move my units, but its strange. Maybe the timer should be extended a little bit until this gets resolved, people may have limited time to play and if they can't get in they might lose their opportunity.
                              "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• Whom of these civs doesn't belong there according to you? What civ should've received more votes according to you? I think it's all going pretty decent. And more voting rounds will flesh it out more.
                                They all look like good contenders for last month, although I would be surprised to see Japan in the running for this month unless something changes.

Surprised not to see Maya in there somewhere. As said before, I may not bombard the thread with posts everyday, but I try to make them interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X