This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CyberShy
    Are you denying my right to reveal my identity?

Of course you have that right. It's just that we think it's a
    Are you denying us the right to think it's a ?
    So why infringe on free speech by deleting my posts then? I didn't see anyone deleting Capo's or Spain's posts.

Comment

Why is that not diplo?
      You could decide to make your civ an isolationistic aggressive civ and play up to it.
      Yes, but I that brings with it stress and people hating on the player not the civ.

Comment

• I will not be able to make the next few turns. I have to go somewhere for my job and I will be gone for the weekend maybe even the week depending on how things turn out. Is there anyone who can temp sub till I get back?

Comment

• BTW Are people really telling me that it is better for the community that Rome commits hare hare krishna than for it to have a different player?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Japan
            I will not be able to make the next few turns. I have to go somewhere for my job and I will be gone for the weekend maybe even the week depending on how things turn out. Is there anyone who can temp sub till I get back?
            PM Cybershy, hell probably be willing to sub.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Rome

So why infringe on free speech by deleting my posts then? I didn't see anyone deleting Capo's or Spain's posts.
              I think Ozzy just tried to avoid your identity to be revealed.
              Posts have been deleted in the past to avoid identities to be revealed.

I think we've all said what we wanted to say.
              I can't prevent you from switching with another civ.
              Maybe you guys should do it sneakily so that we won't know.
              Formerly known as "CyberShy"
              Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• @Japan: I'm sure that Rome is willing to sub for you

Comment

@Japan: I'm sure that Rome is willing to sub for you
                  Not this weekend, I need to brush up on my C skills.

In fact I'm going to need a sub for Saturday and Sunday too.

Comment

• Yea, just trying to preserve anonymous and stop you from revealing your identity. I have done that many times now in this game. This game began as a anon game and unless we decide differently I'm going to try and keep it that way.

(yes I understand the irony that I shed my anon from the beginning, but I did ask about fantasy civs which I wanted to do for this game and... is pretty obvious).
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Next time I'm going to organize a diplo game I'm going to let all players pay $100 in advance. They'll only get it back when they played the game till the end.
                      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• well it is ok. I have everything set the way I want already so I guess it can wait till I get back Sunday night.

Comment

• @Japan, if you send me your game PM then I'll end the turns for you. I have no problem subbing for you though people may consider it a bit too much if I 've already subbed for 3 civs.

Comment

• Rome - The Holy Roman Empire would like to see you continue as Rome.

As to the anonymity question - and this was raised earlier - and I support the person/civ who posted it, it would have been better if all civs, including Ozzy, had been anonymous and stayed anonynous. Sure, you might be able to figure out who is who, but it certainly does add a nice touch to the game.

Comment

• If necessary, I could sub for Japan again, since I've seen most of their lands before.

Plus it would take some of the burden off of Cyber's shoulders.
                              Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                              "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• MMC, I've forwarded the PM I got from Japan regarding subbing to you.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X