This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Heraclitus
    Cyber its been 5 hours since you posted you where ready and no game is up! What's up?! I can't turn tomorrow and was counting on getting in an late turn today.
    I'm sorry, I meant something like: "I'm ready, whenever you are ready we can switch"
    It wasn't like I was monitoring the forum till MMC would've posted the save. I didn't even know when MMC would read my msg.

I was away all evening.
    Just downloaded the game and loaded it.
    I hope you still have time to move your turn.
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Natives
      Vote submitted (PM to CyberShy)
      Got it, I'd rather get it at vote@diplo.plomp.eu because I need to keep all votes at one place till the end of the game, and then reveal them to everyone.

I can forward them myself this time, but next time please use e-mail.

Comment

• i sent mine to your bsckup email address in th efirst post...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Vikings
          i sent mine to your bsckup email address in th efirst post...
          got it.
          I think that the normal address should also work.

Comment

• must be lots of hidden stuff going on based on last two months votes. i stil lhavent seen anything to give votes in two categorys.

Comment

• Korea admits that nearly all of its REAL diplomacy occurs in the shadows...
              "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Capo
                Korea admits that nearly all of its REAL diplomacy occurs in the shadows...
                wel lyou missing out on votes then.

If we going to use voting in next game, realyl need to bring more out into the open , lets not use the emails and stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by CyberShy
                  Yes, we will reveal everyone's identity after the game has ended. I'm actually already looking forward to that. I think that I already know who deity and toni are, I have my ideas about lzprst and pinchak. I wish that I didn't knew who Ozzy or MMC were, but that's how it unfortunately it

I'm glad that this is anonymous. I'm sure that The Capo would start a war with me as soon he meets the civ he thinks that's lead by me, after all our debates

For me anonymous means more pure role playing.
                  OOC and IG are truely seperated.

Maybe we should have all organization talk OOC and all story talk IC. (except leave of absence, which should for obvious reasons be IC, or at least be posted with the anonymous account).
                  Well I know which civ Toni is due to the fact that we are in two pitboss games and he has the same name for both civs and as such I know who he is. I know that he has a different nick at CFC, so he keeps that same name for both games. I also know who bamf is and who whiplash and WarningU2 are also. All them are due to the fact that they either used their nick in the game or they used their nick here in another game, although except for the case of Toni, they were accidental.

Comment

• can anyone explain to me the in game score system.

The below is how my total is worked out.

but i have no wonders , nor am i builfing one so why do i have 16 pts from a wonder.

Comment

• I think that's your palace.

@Spain: I can figure out who Toni is with my eyes wide shut

Comment

• Originally posted by CyberShy
                        I think that's your palace.

@Spain: I can figure out who Toni is with my eyes wide shut
                        my guess is Toni is largest civ !!

Comment

• Yeah, your Palace is a National Wonder, it even says so in the XML.
                          Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                          "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• hmm ok, whatever the XML is !

But thanks, at least i know what it all means now.

Anyone else willing to post what there score is and how it put together for a godo comparison.

Comment

my guess is Toni is largest civ !!
                              Hmm if that is true then maybe I should skip negotiations and just push into his homeland.

Blackmailing didn't work that well (in the long term) for the Mongols in HOTW12 maybe I should learn from their mistakes and make Portugal a vassal instead.

Comment

Anyone else willing to post what there score is and how it put together for a godo comparison.
                                Posting a pic is too much work, but telling what my score is isn't.

26 from Population
                                43 from Land
                                137 from Technology
                                16 from Wonders

It would be interesting to hear from some of the other players.

Comment

Working...
                                X