Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still can't post with my anon account.
    Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
    The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
    The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Thanks for the offer MMC, I have enough fun chasing down the odd DL, however

Anon accounts re-enabled, they go down periodically when there's a hiccup at CS's end.
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• I still can't post with my anon account
        Same

Comment

• Eh? All anon accounts are working now...
          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• The plomp.eu server should be working as well....
            Maybe try to change your e-mail address, then you get an activation e-mail.

With that e-mail you can activate your account again.
            You can then switch it back to the plomp account, then you have to activate again

MMC: Can you play Japan's turn?
            Formerly known as "CyberShy"
            Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• I had a lot of problems, btw, loging in as Russia. I had to try it at least 10 times. Maybe that was because someone else was logging in as well, I got a msg that the other player had different files, but I never saw him in the game.

Are others also experiencing login problems, or is it just me? Or is it b/c I was trying together with someone else?

Comment

• I was out of the house when you were trying, so it was nothing I was doing. You apparently connected 3 times before ending the turn.
                Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• took me along time to login but no errors occured and i went for coffee came back had some toast , got dressed, then i got to play.
                  GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• is Japan on AI at moment or is his turn just being passed.

Need to know if i should take any extra concern with his troops having been through my area, i think they now heding to Wyandot so just need to know.

Comment

• I'm playing Japan's turns for now. You have nothing to worry about, troop-wise (1 Warrior, 1 Galley). the only decisions I'm making on Japan's behalf, are those concerning the barbs. Otherwise, I'm only ending their turns.
                      Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                      "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• 8 hours to go and only need the Celts to play

"Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                        *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• Originally posted by MMC
                          I'm playing Japan's turns for now. You have nothing to worry about, troop-wise (1 Warrior, 1 Galley). the only decisions I'm making on Japan's behalf, are those concerning the barbs. Otherwise, I'm only ending their turns.
                          ok, no probs

though perhapd you shouldnt have revealed exact troop numbers.

Comment

• I'm fine if you try to get his civ on track so that a sub won't have to deal with a mess.

Comment

• maybe i should reignite our war

Comment

• So where is Russia I would really like to negotiate on a real peace treaty with them.

Perhaps Russia can negotiate and then post the deal from its Linux machine and then tell Cyber what he should do.

Comment

Working...
                                X