Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hehe... Cyber silly... it's only 12:30 where he is...
    Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
    "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• When people login, they might want to send a chat message into the ether (in-game), just to prove that you've connected properly...
      Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009

Comment

• Thanks MMC
        You're right, it's only 00:30 here
        Anyway, it's been a day..... happy debating! I'm going to sleep. Glad we got a fix for the game!
        Can't imagine not playing this game for two weeks!!!
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• plz connect civstats! game id: 970

Comment

• Hehe... just as long as you can take over again before the 15th of Sep... I'm heading back to uni around about that date, so my PC will be moving house.

Worst case would be that people might need to accept not being able to play for about 2-3 days, but I'd be setup again by then...

Comment

• I know the CivStats ID... I do not, however, know the password (which is not optional for CivStats, IIRC).

Comment

• Try 'diplo'

Comment

• nope...
                  This one is definitely one that you're going to have set, not one that randomly appears (like the pitboss one did )

Comment

• We have a new HOST

Connect to: mmc.dontexist.com:2096

THANKS MMC

Comment

• Cyber, 'diplo' doesn't work.

It should show the correct password if you can run the civstats program yourself.

Comment

• CivStats is up...

Comment

• Oh, and one thing to note: This is hosted on my regular machine, so if you find the connection is a bit slow, then it might be because I'm playing an online game like Age of Conan or Tabula Rasa.

Feel free to check Xfire for what I'm up to
                          Xfire name: harikaridriver

Comment

• I can't log in to the game!!!!
                            "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toni
                              We have a new HOST

Connect to: mmc.dontexist.com:2096

THANKS MMC
                              Originally posted by The Capo
                              I can't log in to the game!!!!
                              Maybe he has a password now, try typing diplo.
                              Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                              The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                              The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• There's no passwords, and it looks like Capo got in... At least the MOTD was sent to Wang Kon.

Comment

Working...
                                X