Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure, I've just logged into the game to logout again. It should be ok now, I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP
      Vikings, Celts & Khmer, you've got mail!
      Hmm, the viking e-mail keeps bouncing back to me. Anyone know why?

I PMed it instead.
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• what address did you use?
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• just so everyone knows i will be subbing for ozzy while he away. i have strict orders to follow so will not be doing my own thing. once ozzy away and till he returns all negotiations if necessary need to come through me,

any agreements ozzy already has will be upheld.

Ozzy ,,, i not sure about that attack you got planned , the odds look terrible but as it your orders i will obey...

GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasputin
            just so everyone knows i will be subbing for ozzy while he away. i have strict orders to follow so will not be doing my own thing. once ozzy away and till he returns all negotiations if necessary need to come through me,

any agreements ozzy already has will be upheld.

Ozzy ,,, i not sure about that attack you got planned , the odds look terrible but as it your orders i will obey...

hahahahahahah thats funny. the metalheads wouldn't attack anyone. they are too soft like big teddy bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Japan

You underestimate me. I have the perfect defense that lets me go on the offensive without having to worry about my civ being attacked. My people are probably the only ones with galleys, which makes me the ruler of the seas. And even when someone else does make a galley I’ll already have my fleet waiting for the person foolish enough to try to invade Japan.
              I've had sailing for a while now, but I've been concentrating on infrastructure for these early turns, so when the time comes, I'll probably be able to build replacement galleys faster .
              Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
              "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• whats sailing ??? looks dangerous out there on the water, plenty of land to go round without trapsing into places god never wanted us to go

Comment

• Originally posted by MMC

I've had sailing for a while now, but I've been concentrating on infrastructure for these early turns, so when the time comes, I'll probably be able to build replacement galleys faster .
                  I hope you’re not on my side of the world cuz I’d really hate to take your city before you make your pitiful galleys. If your lucky by the time we do meet I might be in the mood to let you live.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Vikings
                    whats sailing ??? looks dangerous out there on the water, plenty of land to go round without trapsing into places god never wanted us to go

It’s a shame you feel that way but I guess that just means one less to compete with for control over the seas.

Comment

• Never had need to control the seas. Seas are only for those who stuck on islands.

Comment

• Vote Round 1

We all now have to send in our votes for round 1.
                        The voting categories are:

- Story telling
                        - Diplomacy
                        - Military strategy

Story telling:
                        Telling stories, well written, nice lay out, good graphics, good story line, nice plot, interesting plot changes, etc. etc.

Read all stories and make up your personal top-3

Diplomacy:
                        This concerns the talking between civilizations regaring pacts, peace, war, friendship, negotiating, mediating, etc. etc.

Read the story threads and make up your top-3 diplomats. A diplomat is not the player who makes most peace, but who is able to gain his goals through diplomacy. (ie. getting 2 civs to support you in a big war, mediating between two other parties, etc.)

Als keep in mind that some diplomacy happens behind the scenes.

3. Military strategy
                        Which players have shown best military strategy.
                        Made the best moves, had the best war-plan, etc.
                        Obviously get this info from the game itself, but also from the stories in the threads.

Make sure that the players give some evidence for their brilliant tactics (screenshots, witnesses) so that you're not going to award the biggest bragger

Do it before the end of July. Too late: vote is invalid.
                        Use your game mail account!
                        Don't vote for yourself!
                        Make a top-3 hierarchy! No "3 numbers 1" or something. No top 4 either. If you can't make up 3 civs, send in only 1 or 2.
                        Would be most cool if you can give some arguments for your votes!

We're going to read the votes after the game has finished! It'll be cool to figure out why people voted the way they voted.

By honest in your votes! Don't vote for your allies or friends. If your enemy did a good job, award him with a vote.

Send your votes to: vote@diplo.plomp.eu
                        Subject: Vote Round 1

Format body:
                        a. story telling
                        1. civname
                        2. civname
                        3. civname

b. diplomacy
                        1. civname
                        2. civname
                        3. civname

c. military strategy
                        1. civname
                        2. civname
                        3. civname

Comment

• Does anyone cares to tell me how to name tiles on my map?

I would like to name some spots.

Thank you.

Comment

• I've been more than patient about Maya not returning his illegal grab of my workers right away, but now he's trying to justify it in the story thread. This BS really has to stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toni
                              Does anyone cares to tell me how to name tiles on my map?

I would like to name some spots.

Thank you.

ALT S

Comment

• I'd say: Maya: return the worker, Corea, don't be stubborn and negotiate peace. If you're unwilling to make peace, don't be suprised that the Mayas are trying to bully you.

Comment

Working...
                                X