X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• btw, Mike, try again.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Thanks in advance Ozzy (or anybody else who might have an answer). I might as well just do it here, its not all that private of a message after all

I want to edit an 18 Civ Earth Worldbuilder scenario to disable vassals. I opened the WB save in Notepad, but cant find the "vassal" string. Can this be done by adding a line of text?

Thanks
      Non Serviam

Comment

• I can't remember, does the vanilla game have an option to disable vassals? Start up a custom SP game and see if you can turn them off. If so, then select that option, start the game and save it as a WB file.

Then open that WB file in a text editor and in the first section it should list the various options you selected. Copy & Paste the thing about vassals.

I can't recall whether it is a regular option or not. If not... then you need a mod, and that'd take some work. Try CFC.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• I think the anon thing is silly, but hey we stuck with this silly farce. It wont take long to work out who is who by their posts in the story thread or by their play style in game.

So i have to restart again for the third time? Well that will be 12 hours from now. i logged onto civ stats site and see the turn timer is only 10 hours away.

So unles this turn can be stopped i will be leaving the game guys. If i dont even get to build my first city on my first turn then it pointless playing really. Especially if any family issues arise and i cant play in 12 hours time , i would then possible miss antoher 3 turns due to the 8 hr times, and basically have wasted a minimum of 4 turns with no city put down and no movement of my scout.

You guys are in too much of a rush to play , and haent allowed for the different time zones and that not all would be aware of the issues.

I await either a pause or restart, becasue i just cannot physically play my turn.

Comment

• I can either play your turn for you or pause the game a few hours tomorrow morning.

Let me know what you prefer, if you don't/can't post, I'll just pause the game a few hours tomorrow morning. (which will make the game unavailable for a 3 hours!)
            Formerly known as "CyberShy"
            Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• So much trouble for such a supposedly fun game....
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• better to have problems and fix them in the biginning, then having problems at the end and haveing everything mess up.

Comment

• all you do is 8itch Rasputin

Comment

• japan says maya is too weak to talk. so let powerful civ like japan say stop 8itching already. your all worse then little kids. i say if u dont like something be a man and take it out on the closest civ to you. i know i will.

Comment

• to quote my favorite dictator:

I find your lack of faith disturbing...

and btw, aside from the vikings, who will surely get what they need to play the first turn, the Inca seem to be the only ones not to have played the first turn. so far so good. just a note though. everyone, please remember to ACTUALLY end turn, AND Exit to Main Menu, rather than resign or to desktop.
                      Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

• Hmmmm, just checked, apparantly the Inca have never used their gmail nor their apolyton account

I'm afraid that the Inca aren't among us.......
                        Shall I take a peek who he is?

Comment

• yes findout who inca were
                          GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Turn 2 is pending (w00t!)

Comment

• Got problems with logging in. It says something like you (the server) may have a firewall active.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vampgelus
                                Got problems with logging in. It says something like you (the server) may have a firewall active.

I had that same problem but after I reinstalled the 3.13 patch it let me in without any problems.

Comment

Working...
                                X