Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• show combat?

Hi,

I've used the search, so I don't think I'm lazy.

In a simultaneous MP game, I hate the way the map zooms to my cities that have just completed something when my units are under attack. Is there any option to automatically tell me or zoom when combat occurs?

Thanks a lot!

Yea, it is under options. It is called combat zoom. Turn it off.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Theres also a popup check box that will do your city maint at the end of the turn. A must in MP for the reason you site.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

thanks rah, that's exactly what I was asking!

Comment

Ah yea, I just skimmed your post. Oops. Rah gets bonus points for reading comprehension. I get a D.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Hehe, on closer inspection, where is that option?

Comment

Hit Escape, then Game Options, then on the first tab select "Minimize Popups" and select "Quick Combat". Both are vital to playing MP games, actually - you'll get yelled at if you don't have Quick Combat on.
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Although some of these options are not necessary for MP, generally this should be what your options tab should look like:
                Attached Files
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                X