Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• History of the World X Sign up and Orginazation Thread

History of the World X Sign up and Orginazation Thread, come join comrades
    I do not know how World War III will be fought, but i do know that World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Re: History of the World X Sign up and Orginazation Thread

My ideas for this are as follow:
    1. We use same time frame as HOTW11 (firday, 6:30 PM)on east coast of America)but 1 hour earlier to make it easier for people like Aussie so we can play longer(5:30pm east coast-9:00PM?)

2. Terra-type map, Large size, Sea level high maybe Have it edited(or made) by CS/Ozzy to fix starting positions and resource balanced.

3. We can have a vote on if we do hidden personalities and epic/marathon speed

4. We play with all the standard victory conditions except time victory and no turn timer

5. No tech. Brokering

6. Pre-chosen civs by player

7.Choose religons?

I am also thinking the roster would be something maybe like:
    STARTERS:
    Mr. Lincoln
    Toni
    Nolan
    CS
    Ozzy?
    Diety
    Aussie
    Aso.
    Toxo
    Arvacan
    Lz?
    Trev?
    Capo?
    The guy whos name i cant remember who subs for England in HOTW11?
    Bantams?
    I also think we could consider having Trev as a starter. I think he has earned it, he (and ozzy) have worked so hard and repaaired many broken civs and i think if trev is up to it could be a starter for HOTWX. So what i am saying is i nominate Trev.
    For some Reason i have a feeling that Ozzy and Lz might be subs, I dont know why but i just got a feeling. It is completly up to you two whether or not you want to be a starter, theres nothing you gotta prove to us, just say YES or NO. This is in a way a planned sequel to HOTW11 if you havent noticed yet.
    And yes thats pretty much the same roster as HOTW11, but i think its a great roster. I am aware that some players (dont say my name my schedule is now open) dont always make it like (no offense)Ozzy and the player for England.(offense taken i know) I think they could be possible subs. I feel its a bad idea to have more than 10 ppl starting, but i think 11 is fine. Only problem with that is that someone(or someones) may have to volenteer(or be forced) to be a sub and not a starter. I guess we will see.

ANYWAY...
    Submit your ideas and sign your name if you want to play. We have alot of deciding to do.

For now im gona go hide from a pissed off Ozyy!!!

Last edited by Mr.Lincoln; February 6, 2008, 17:03.
    I do not know how World War III will be fought, but i do know that World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Comment

I'm sorry if i am making you look bad ozzy, its just i am not sure if you are up to HOTWX seeing you werent a starter for HOTW11 is all

Comment

easy now. good start. have any of these players, I assume you've PM'ed them, replied?

I will announce right now, that I can't play in 2 games at the same time, so no playing for me until HOTWXII is finished (subbing still possible, but on a very irregular basis). I would also suggest, that you wait until HOTWXI is finished. should be soon, and then more players will be available to join your new game.
        Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

Well my plan is to wait for HOTW11 to end, and i havent pmed all the players, only a few of them...i dont know how to speel trevs. entire name can you give it to me?

Comment

Sorry Lin no go on my part as well - just too busy.

Comment

Toni as i said this would be on a seperate day from HOT12 and would start AFTER HOTW11, the only restriction i see is not wanting to do 2 HOTWs at same time, which most of you are right now!

Comment

If i havent said it i will say it agian:HOTW X WOULD START AFTER HOTW11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Pissed off Ozzy --->

Why am I pissed off again?
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

lol never mind...

Comment

Ozzy do you know if you can play?
                      Comon people we need answers!

Comment

If it's in the HOTW11 time slot I can play.
                        "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                        *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

I can't play. Still need a break.
                          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Great to hear deity! that give sus 2 players. 2 cant play, and 1 sub..still ened to hear back form like 7 players

Comment

Yeah, I'm also going to have to bow out. One game at a time is all I can muster.
                              "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

Working...
                              X