New games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New games?

Does anyone have a game ready to start and looking for players or even maybe a sub for a game? Let me know here.

I mean if anyone wants to just play one on one with ai or even via email let me know. I dig this game and want to play! I'm playing warlords with the latest patch, if that helps.

Comment

Hey sillyman. You may also want to try the PBEM/PITBOSS forum ....

It is where many of the new games are organized and players find each other.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

You'll probably find most new games will be Beyond the Sword from now on.

Comment

I am relatively new to Civ4, and absolutely new to Warlords. Looking for game(s)...anyone interested?

brucemacdonald1 (at) aol (dot) com

Comment

Do you use anything besides aol?...Like maybe msn, yahoo or icq? I'd love to play!

Comment

get pidgin if you want to coordinate all those things. you can run aim, msn, icq, yim and probably more through the same program. quite handy when you've got civ'ers spread out across different im's.

also, diplogames always need subs, but they're not for the faint of heart. (and we use BtS)
              Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

Yeah, I have MSN ... macbruce (at) hotmail (dot) com

Lemme know!

Comment

Working...
                X