No announcement yet.

Rah's saturday game IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm awake, If anybody is interested please post, PM or ICQ me.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• PM'ed, but will also post here. Set to stay up all night. Details?
      "The state is nothing but an instrument of oppression of one class by another--no less so in a democratic republic than in a monarchy."

Comment

• I'm around tonight.
        And her eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming...

Comment

• Yes indeed. Me too.
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• since we were testing for flemme the game is hot, go ahead and join if anyone is interested. usual iP, if you don't have it let me know and i"ll resend it to you
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Last chance, anybody else interested. we already have 7
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Was good fun. Thanks for the game guys. GG.
                "The state is nothing but an instrument of oppression of one class by another--no less so in a democratic republic than in a monarchy."

Comment

• If you're ever interested in pulling another all nighter, let us know.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• If anyone is around, let me know if you'll be around a little later to play.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I may be available.
                      "

Comment

• good chance.
                        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• There's a good chance that I'll be around for atleast a couple of hours too. I'm becoming a regular insomniac here.

Comment

• Lets start
                            "

Comment

• I'm available... if I don't respond to ICQ, just call me.
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I'll start gathering those I can, should take about 30 minutes, but stay close.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X