Rah's saturday game IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, back, send IP please
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• ANYBODY around
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Here

Comment

• here, brb - 5 min

Comment

• So what did you think Berz?
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• If there is a game tonight 12/19/08 please send me the IP.

THANKS!!!!

Comment

• I as usual will be up for a game.

Comment

• I sucked, the only reason I did decent was everyone left me alone.

I gotta spend some time reading strategy threads

anyway, I'm here, signing onto icq asap

Comment

• Game?

Comment

• yeah, pm'd the ip to you already
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• no game for me, too much to do and the game is on tonite

Merry Christmas everyone

and we'll see ya before the New Year, but if not, Happy New Year too

Oh Come All Ye Faithful, joyful and triumphant

Comment

• I wish we got the NFL network... sigh.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too. However, with the holidays comes a lot of days off, so I'm sure there will be many nightly games over the next few weeks.

As for tonight, I will be looking on the late side as usual.
                          Leave some AI's if you start early.
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• well we didn't start early since noone was around.
                            So if the game ends and we haven't started yet, we'll let you know. Yeah I have to work only the next couple of mondays so I'll be looking for games.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Thanks again DD for leaving the game early and making us wait every turn for the timer to run out. It makes for a fun experience
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• What can I say? Guilty as charged!! I was out all day drinking with friends and family at a Christmas party

I don't know what to say other than I am sorry. If you don't want to play with me anymore I understand. Anyways I apologize again and I hope that by 2009 if there are any hard feelings, they will have gone away.

P.S. I wish Civ would make a way to boot non-responsive people. Then instead of being the drunken ******* who ruined your game - I would just be the drunken ******* who quit.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X