X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, someone try to connect to me. It should be:

snoopy369.dyndns.org:2057

If that doesn't work please post here.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• if we have only 4, throw in 2 ai's

just remember to set timer, no tech trading or brokering and no vassal states
      In America there is no native criminal class-save Congress
      "Mark Twain"

Comment

• someone try to join please

Comment

• Yep got through. That last little colon before 2057 is important.
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• did you stay in?

Copy and paste this into the ip:

snoopy369.dyndns.org:2057

that's the easiest way

Comment

• Herc, we're forming up, please join

Comment

• anyone around now
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• My apologies if this is "thread-jacking", but the Mali seek a competent, interim ruler to fill in for the King whilst he is away dealing with "Affairs of State". This will require said player to fill in as a sub for Saturday night's Diplo Game (HOTWXII). If you are able to sub, please contact me at Diplo_Mali@hotmail.com and I will organise the details with you.

Mansa Musa II.
                  Last edited by Diplo Mali; April 2, 2008, 06:38.

Comment

• Fun game. Thanks for the invite.
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• You kicked butt, dude. I thought I had entrenched pretty well.
                      But those crossbowmen just kept coming...
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I only had like two cities focused on the war effort too. My cap was popping out crossbows every three turns, so it was mostly just that city. In between building wonders of course, heh. But yea, just as we were ending I built the Heroic Epic in my cap, together with a settled great general, that would have spelled doom. (and in Baron's old cap, I built the temple of artemis, great library, and national epic, so together with mercantilism, that would have been a nice GP pump).

But I held several units back, I was worried that Rah would take the opportunity to invade while I was focused on attacking you. Which would have been a good idea, Rah.

My start wasn't necessarily spectacular, but my cap had gold, and my second city had two gold, so together with my Fin trait, that helped me out alot. Skirmishers helped me take out Baron O early (since he nabbed that nice flood plains spot).

Anyhow, since I mostly just play diplogames now, it is good to know I can still hang in more aggressive games.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• gonna hit th store after the Tigers game - should be ready around 6:45 - 7:00 est

Comment

• 0-5

I'm around.

Comment

• Im am here ready for glory.
                              "Cunnilingus and Psychiatry have brought us to this..."

Tony Soprano

Comment

• I'd like to play.

Let me jump in the shower. Should be ready to go by 7:10 EST.

Someone please apolymail me the ip address again.

Comment

Working...
                                X