No announcement yet.

Rah's saturday game IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, Enough for me for one night. I got hung up launching so I finally cancelled and then tried to hot join - but was refused due to "invalid identifaction data" what ever that is.

Any how, everyone enjoy (if you do finally get the game off the ground that is).

Comment

• Well that's that. I'll be around tomorrow at least by 9:00 eastern / 8:00 central.

Comment

• well i guess it's official, damn
        if anyone is around tomorrow let me know.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Took a long hot bath with the jacuzzi jets on, went to sleep, got up around 3am (for some ungodly reason), and then played a 12 person FFA where I kicked the living crap out of everyone. Declared winner by 1800. :yeah:

Aborial worlds rock when you are India and can chop much faster then anyone else.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• I'm here now by the way, for a saturday game...
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Available shortly.
              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• I'm awake, but my daughter is visiting from college and wants to go out to eat. If she's ready soon, I'll join them so I may be running a bit late.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• So are we having a game?

Comment

• I am here

Comment

• I'm around too

Comment

• i am here also
                        In America there is no native criminal class-save Congress
                        "Mark Twain"

Comment

• I may not be much longer.

Comment

• With only four of us it's probably not worth playing the game... I'm willing to wait a bit and see if a few more show.

Comment

• I'm back, sorry eating out with women always takes longer than it should.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Haha no problem. Takes 2-3 hours to eat with the GF's parents...

So who's still here? Myself, barono, rah for sure, mclmaster, herc, ??

Comment

Working...
                                X