Rah's saturday game IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one more time
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• found my ip address. Sending pm's

Comment

• Let me know when you want me to join.

Comment

• Rah is trying to host one more time McLMan

Comment

• ok will go back

Comment

• k
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• you coming Witt
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• On my way...
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• try my ip?

Comment

• Mc, try hosting we got the ip, post when hot
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Mc's IP says "Host Game is Full". Make sure the slots are open and not on AI.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• slots open, rah's in. Somebody pm mark please.

Comment

• Well, that's a good sign at least...
                            "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                            "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

• I'm at my wit's end

Comment

• well we've tried everything, i'm going to host one more time and whoever makes it in can continue. Can't think of anything else to do at this point. Maybe we'll get lucky
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X