Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the way was i left an AI?

Comment

I found two subs for the game. EmperorPenguin took England while we waited for you. Then Nicodamax came in to sub and took Inca. After the session ended I found out he LOVES end game events, so was thrilled to be fully equipped for doing just about anything.

Let me know when you get back so you can view the saves and screenshots.

Comment

Thanks Nolan, it's good to know that Nicodamax enjoyed playing the Inca. I just got home tired from driving, going to get some rest. I will be tomorrow here and will look for you so you can give me some details. It will be fun to hear about those 50 nukes and why was deity allowed to be 5 turns away from the SS lol so close with the Inca. When by my calculations no one had a chance to catch me for the SS. Still maybe for the best that i wasn't here, made the game more fun for all and easier for some

Comment

Seems the sport was to destroy ss parts with nukes.

Comment

Originally posted by Toni
            Looks like you guys had a good session there. I wasn't here because i paid to have in my room only 24hrs internet. Choose HOTW8 over HOTW9 because that game needed me more.

What do you mean by supporting?

I just found that to be funny deity!

Mate you allied yourself with the strongest players from the get go, and i was left with the rest so i allied with them of course, needed some balance. Now at the end that it didn't work for you out, its my fault that i worked well with Conq, Nolan and Marcus!
            Hey, chill Toni

It's all cool. I was just describing the situation - not complaining.
            "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
            *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Thanks Nolan, it's good to know that Nicodamax enjoyed playing the Inca. I just got home tired from driving, going to get some rest. I will be tomorrow here and will look for you so you can give me some details. It will be fun to hear about those 50 nukes and why was deity allowed to be 5 turns away from the SS lol so close with the Inca. When by my calculations no one had a chance to catch me for the SS. Still maybe for the best that i wasn't here, made the game more fun for all and easier for some
              LOL

Did your calculations include nukes and sabotage

I think your civ got to 2 turns from winning and I believe Nico did a great job given he was thrown in at the deep end
              *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Nolan gave me the save, so i will take a look. She said something about Trev attacking the Incas with nukes, so i wonder what's the diplo reasoning for his actions?

I myself was trying to follow the diplo guidelines, but now looks like all diplo rules are off thanks to your alliance! And i though this was a diplo game lol. Deity if i was playing as on gamespy and not trying to be diplo, your german civ would have not been on terr anymore!

I will pick up from where the sub left off, i just hope he has left me with what i left him last time a dominating civ!

Shame that when i always miss a session i get attacked by others go figure lol.
                Last edited by Toni; April 9, 2007, 18:11.

Comment

I think Trev just went nuts.

I honored my alliance and launched while ranting about Ragnarök and Valhalla.

Niko is in the process of dismantling me ... I think my getting one of several nukes through to his capitol ( as well as nuking the city working on the last piece ) angered him ... that and the four spies I sic-ed on his SS casing.

Yes ... I think Inca will win, but large areas of the Incan Empire now glow in the dark.
                  Last edited by kbarrett; April 10, 2007, 16:57.

Comment

I'm open to sub saturdays just yim me. goldencat8 is my yim name

Comment

Nolan gave me the save, so i will take a look. She said something about Trev attacking the Incas with nukes, so i wonder what's the diplo reasoning for his actions?

I myself was trying to follow the diplo guidelines, but now looks like all diplo rules are off thanks to your alliance! And i though this was a diplo game lol. Deity if i was playing as on gamespy and not trying to be diplo, your german civ would have not been on terr anymore!
                      Of course! Your Incas are way in front on all counts. My civ totally sux.

And I agree, using nukes is most un-diplo like At least I haven't fired any...
                      *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Where the hell are you Toni??!!

We are mostly all here and waiting nearly an hour!
                        *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

sorry got confused with the time, the current time is a bit too late for me so wasn't able to make it.

By the way guys i give up on the inca, maybe not being here last week and missing a session killed my appetite for continuing the game. I bet a sub will enjoy finishing the game with them.

Sorry!

Comment

sorry got confused with the time, the current time is a bit too late for me so wasn't able to make it.

By the way guys i give up on the inca, maybe not being here last week and missing a session killed my appetite for continuing the game. I bet a sub will enjoy finishing the game with them.

Sorry!
                            Toni, this is not good

Pesonally I'm happy to go back to the previous session.

WE need to finish it with you mate
                            *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

So, what's happening to this game?
                              *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

From what was the most reliable group around we only had 4 show today - me, Trev, Nolan & Marcus plus a sub or two. No one posted about their lack of availability, nor did anyone respond to my suggestion of going back a session to placate Toni.

Game is now ruined

Nolan away next week.

The amazing thing is that we are a hairs breadth from the end. Nols close to getting a diplo victory. Toni close to SS - about 7 turns I think; and I'm about 9 turns.

PLUS, a domination victory by Toni or perhaps Conq is also possible.
                                *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Working...
                                X