Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOTW9 - Players Needed. Anyone Interested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOTW9 - Players Needed. Anyone Interested?

For new people:
    This is an epic, live MP game played over multiple weeks (sometimes a few months) where realistic diplomacy and role playing are encouraged. This is not a ladder game or lobby game where the goal is to rush your neighbors. War certainly occurs, but it is measured and realistic. Players are needed, so if this style of play interests you, please let us know.

Ok, unfortunately Raz can not make the HOTW8 timeslot, and it looks like Frank won't be able to either. Both of you should start talking about a new game that fits on your schedules and see if you can get enough support for it. Hopefully Capo can be located for the game too.

I've created this thread for that discussion.

7-9 is a good number for a diplogame. Lets see who is possible...

Frank
    Raz
    Capo

2-3 people who are also playing in HOTW8 might pick up two games. (Deity, Toni, CS, anyone else?)

And another 2-3 other folks (Lz, Conquistador, Glothia, Ryk, anyone else?)
    Last edited by OzzyKP; February 1, 2007, 12:25.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

I appreciate the gesture, but its not very inspiring to be placed onto a list here. Its kind of like the black sheep division if you ask me.

I would love to play in a full and serious diplo game. But unless there is enough interest to run it in such a condition there's no point. Now if there's this great upwelling of interest and there's enough interest to form 2 games, with 1 focusing on two contients, and the other focusing on the other two, so we can have longer sessions with less time zone squeeze I'd be all for it. So really if you're interested in diplo games and haven't be able to make a time slot post and let me know.

Comment

Wouldn't the HOTW9 game technically be the HOTW8 game, since it started earlier?
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

I might be talked into playing hotw9 depending on day of the week and time. Has hotw9 already started?

Comment

Levi you already signed for the HOTW8 starting maybe in 2-3 weeks max, you can still make it i hope. That game will be played on fridays the same time slot as the current HOTW7.

Comment

I know I am signed up for hotw8 and yes, I can still make it. I am curious about hotw9.

Comment

I am now confused...but I am available to sub on either of these games I think...
              A university faculty is 500 egoists with a common parking problem

Comment

Working...
              X