warlords game saturday 1/27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warlords game saturday 1/27

I'm going to launch a Warlords multiplayer game 1/27 at 1:30 PM EST on gamespy. The game will be titled happyisland and it will be password protected with the word hammer.

The game will be on a standard pangea map for 7 players. Speed will be quick and there will be a short few minute turn timer as this game will be played until it is finished. No barabarians. Tech trading allowed. All victory conditions allowed. AI will take over for any players who quit. Anyone can join at the start, but I ask that everyone password protect their civ to prevent other people from taking it over if your connection went down or you quit. This is why we are password protecting the game - to prevent people who didn't begin it from jumping in later.

The game will appear and be open for those that want to join at 12:30 and start at 1:30. I hope to see you there. I'm hoping to get some serious players dedicated to playing a whole game out on a cold Saturday afternoon.

My name on gamespy is patton. Hope to see you there, let me know if you have any questions. Will check this thread. Tradermike(AKA Patton).

Hey Patton I think we may have played a few times in gamespy. Anyways here's my input.

If you were willing to reconsider your settings I think you might get more players.

I think you'll find most people here prefer normal or epic speed to quick. Tech trading is a "no - no" just about everywhere (except some diplo games). 7 on standard seems a little crowded but not unreasonable and most people here play barbs. Anyways that my input.

Comment

I'll try to be there.

I agree with the above stated suggestions as well.

Comment

I'll probably do a pitboss game with those settings in the future..I'm trying to play it in a day and the normal speed would make it too long for me.
        Thanks, hope you all come.

Comment

Working...
        X