Seeking Game Partner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Game Partner

Hello. It's still college vacation and I was hoping to finally find someone with a lot of free time on their hands wanting to play a long civilization IV multiplayer game with me. I just want to find one or two people who can play almost everyday for at least several hours per day over the course of the next two or three weeks.

I can play virtually anytime but would prefer between the hours of 8AM-3AM Eastern Standard time. If anyone is interested, please let me know. I'm a mature player and I'm friendly and experienced with nearly all of the prior Civilization games. I don't consider myself a pro, but I'm not a beginner either. Ideally, I'd like to forge a strong alliance with whoever I play with and dominate the world with full AI opponents (normal difficulty). I'd like this player-to-player alliance to last at least until nearly all of the computer AI civilizations have been destroyed. I'll share maps, resources, technologies, and occasionally gold.

Please let me know as soon as possible if you or anyone you know might be interested in a friendly, long-term, continuous, private multiplayer game.

Thank you very much, ~SirDeity

SirDeity!

Humph

Check out the diplo threads and post you handles so we can get in touch
    "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
    *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Plenty of Deities out here

Comment

Working...
      X