No announcement yet.

The HOTW VII - Setup Thread IV - We Talk Too Much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, I managed to get off early...I can play and host if needed....

Comment

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Conq

Comment

hey. I'm here ready to start soon. just gonna make myself some food.
          Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

dont know about omni. not sure what he wants. I'll message him and ask.

Comment

Greetings Daniel here I am going to be taking over the celts so we will see how this goes. Little about myself I'm currently teaching general chemistry at a small state college while looking for a better use for my masters in biochemistry. Civ was my first addiction to computer games and still my favorite. Have yet to mess with warlords much at all so this should be interesting. Hope to catch up on the story stuff this week though there is a LOT to read. Anyway looking forward to having fun next Friday (oh and Kushren I do hope we can end this war quickly is bad for the islamic to fight each other when there are heathens to kill)
              A university faculty is 500 egoists with a common parking problem

Comment

Hey, I've been talking to dacole and bringing him up to speed. I assume since OT is a no show for 5 out of the last 6 weeks that there won't be any objections to bringing him in as a new permanent player for the Celts.

Great to have you on board dacole.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Are the Celts still a civilization with potention?
                  Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                  Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

*potential

And yes, personally I'd pick them over the Carthiginians, and was why I was trying to offer the Celts to Ryk earlier.

Comment

GREAT graphs OZZY

and great session yesterday

Comment

Ill just point out that I made everybody aware in the beginning that my work schedule was all over the place and things could come up. I subbed at first and it seemed like I was making all the sessions and then took on a permanent role and for the first 3-4 sessions or so it seemd like it was working.

However, now that is no longer the case. Ive missed the last two sessions and will miss at least the next two due to work/travel. Its pretty obvious that this hurts my allies, so if they (or anybody) want to permanently replace me, there will be no hard feelings on my part. Im not quitting, just trying to offer a viable alternative to my absense. If I still have England in two weeks (or however long Ill be away), Ill gladly play.
                        Non Serviam

Comment

following my 2 weeks of absence, and apparently, other players absence as well. I am a little confused as to who is the current leader of what civ. I know who is in charge of the "steady" civs, but there are some that have been somewhat erratic due to different reasons. what I want to know is who I need to contact in order to work out deals. the following civs I assume are all present and accounted for next session.

Arabia - Ozzy
                          India - Cyber
                          Viking - Lz
                          Carthage - Ryk
                          Choson - Deity
                          Inca - Levi
                          Bulgaria - Toni

and the following civs are as far as I know a little more uncertain and difficult to get a hold of.

Egypt - (nolan still with us?)
                          England - Gloh is temporarily unavailable
                          China - Kuno is also temporarily unavailable
                          Kush - I have no idea who runs kush since I've had no dealings with them. who is their leader will you be there next session?
                          Celts - Omni may rejoin us. still uncertain. how badly were celtia beaten in the kush-celtic war?

If we dont have subs lined up, could we try to get some during the week so I can do some actual diplomacy?

Comment

Egypt - Nolan is still with us, there was just a mix up last week. She forgot what day it was and we forgot to call her.
                            England - Gloh is temporarily unavailable
                            China - Kuno is also temporarily unavailable
                            Kush - Conquistador45 has had them for several sessions, he hosted last session too.
                            Celts - Considering Omni missed 5 of the last 6 sessions with no notice whatsoever I assumed he was permanently gone so I found a permanent replacement for him: dacole. I've been talking to dacole plenty the last few days and I think he is going to be an excellent addition to the game. If OT shows up I suggest he sub for England until Gloh gets back.

Comment

Bulgaria is totally reliable u can count on me being here

Comment

I'll be there 8)
                                In fact, I can't even not be there, the universe doesn't let me skip it!
                                Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                                Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Working...
                                X