Locked alliances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locked alliances

Hi. I have a little question. I have read that you can have locked alliances in multiplayer mode where you can shares science, borders and so on. My friend and I thought that that sounded very cool and so we started a multiplayer game. Though we couldnt find out how we could do this. We looked in the options before we started the game and in the diplomacy window in the game. Could someone please help us how we play with locked alliances??

You can start the game on the same team. Or you can enable 'Permenant Alliances', then when you research Communism (or another tech - can't remember which), you'll be able to form an alliance with another player.
    Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
    "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

Thanks, but how do we start the game on the same team??

Comment

select the same team when you first select your leaders.
        Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
        "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

I have looked for this but cant find it. Do you have to select the same leader? Can you send a screenshot or something?

Comment

Look at the setup screen, next to the leaders, I believe the left, there will be a number, make sure you BOTH have the same number, and you will be on a team.
            "Dumb people are always blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are."
            Check out my Blog!

Comment

Working...
            X