Slacker Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slacker Games

I have a job with unusual hours which makes it much easier for me to play online sessions with other players during typical work hours.

Monday through Friday morning and afternoon are the best times for me, and I'm interested in starting up regular sessions on some weekday if there are enough similarly employed/unemployed/students/wealthy beyond all imagining Civ IV players out there.

If you'd be interested in this, sound off here and give an indication of your preferred Working Day play sessions (include your time zone!). With a little interest I'll try to organize the thing and we'll take it from there.

-Fosse

GMT -5 for me.

Any day is fine.

Comment

Hey good to bump into someone from here in a random game

Im normally around afternoon evening GMT which should be about the american working day
      Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Looking good. We'll hopefully get a few mroe interested people. PLus, there's at least one who has answered at CFC.

The games I have in mind would be a regular or semi-regular session... weekly on a given weekday. Relaxed with a generous turn timer, or perhaps no turn timer since we'll be reloading the games.

And good to bump into you here, Snotty!

Comment

yeah we can give it a shot

I should be easy on time as long as its not friday morning GMT

Comment

Sounds intresting i will join too

Comment

Re: Slacker Games

Originally posted by Fosse
              if there are enough similarly employed/unemployed/students/wealthy beyond all imagining Civ IV players out there.
              You are aware that the world is divided in multiple timezones so that it's very possible that you can play against employed people in other continents as well
              Formerly known as "CyberShy"
              Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Very true, and I speak from Chicago GMT -6.

Comment

Alright, things have calmed down for me and I'm willing and able to get this off the ground.

I'd like to start the first game this Tuesday or Wednesday, at 9:00 AM, CST (which is currently GMT -5, due to Daylight Savings Time).

Would those who are interested be able and willing to play at either of these times, and which would be preferred? I think a small map, terra would do well considering our numbers.

Comment

Did the interest here vanish? A game this afternoon is not out of the question, and tomorrow willl still definatly work.

Comment

Im around tomorrow, or later even if there are the players about

Comment

howdy

I'm up for some games

My first attempt at didn't go so well

but i think i have it figured out

something about my firewall

should be good to go now

my icq is

my time zone is gmt-7

mountian time Canada

so cool

hope to play some civ 4 warlords

thanks

Nick

Comment

Perhaps somedays, somedays I may not, my schedule is subject to change very quick. GMT -5. (I also have never tried MP)
                          "Dumb people are always blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are."
                          Check out my Blog!

Comment

Working...
                          X