ISO Diplogame to Join

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISO Diplogame to Join

this is only the 5th or 6th time in my life I have ever posted something online so I apologize if it is not in the right place...

I would seriously like to invest some time into a Diplogame....This has been a dream of mine, ...Literally

I had the thought last night as I was preparing for bed. I thought it was origonal, setup an online civ4 game around Diplomacy instead of Military. I was not winning online against the people who have spent every second of the past 6 months online playing against other who have spent that much time playing. So I got to thinking of how I could enjoy playing... and I came up with what I found today as Diplogaming on CIV platforms...

I would like to join a diplogame group or game please. I am a waiter at a resturant and can take off time as I see fit, whenever. I'll even play international times, I live on a 24 hour clock...

Anyone please reply or email me

FlyBoy21a@yahoo.com

Thanks a bunch..

Daniel Chace
    Take it easy or take it hard either way life is gonna dish it out to ya...

Hey man!

I've already posted in the other thread, but that one is really to form a diplogame. The community is actually pretty big, we started the first two diplogames on Friday and Saturday nights (US EST), it would be helpful if you posted your time situation or at least where you lived because many of these games involve people from Europe and Australia, so getting our times down is important.

We're currently in the process of fine-tuning our sessions, as we've had bad luck lately with the two diplogames we've attempted on Civ IV. All of our other ones were primarily played in Civ II, with a couple in Civ III.

If you have AIM you can reach my at "LBP Bumout."

Peace.
    "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

Working...
    X