noob question RE: teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noob question RE: teams

My buddy and I wanted to play the two of us on one team, and two AIs on the other team.

We can set up a game just fine, but we couldn't figure out how to assign teams.

SO: where are the options to assign teams during game setup?

On the screen where you configure the number of human and AI players.

Near the player name on the left hand side is a little number (2nd or 3rd column from the left?), this is the team number. Change it so that you and your mate have the same number and so that the 2 AI players have the same (but different to your team number)... job done...
    "I like to play with things awhile.....before annihilation"

Comment

That easy?!

Thanks a million!

Comment

Another Multiplayer Question

Me and my friends played a couple team games. It is pretty clear once you start that you automatically share all techs. However, even in a game of 3v3v3v3 we didn't really advance in tech any quicker, in my opinion, even with 3 full nations all sharing tech. Do you know if the game compensates by making each tech 3 times as long to research? Probably a good idea, I'd just like confirmation.

Secondly, we couldn't figure out how to trade other things with one another. Being able to do things like give your teammate some incense or that city you guys took together that is closer to his castle would be nice. Can it be done?

Comment

Working...
        X