People That Leave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People That Leave

Sorry for the rant: but to all of you that leave games when you're losing, Im giving you the middle finger as hard as I can.

edit: dbl post.

Comment

I am pleased to say that doesn't happen with ladder - touch wood.

People play it out to the end as their rankings depend on it - in the main, though two bad boys have still to report to me.

Comment

How do I get into ladder play?

Comment

Then follow the instructions, if you can't do this then you're not ready for ladder play

Comment

Thanks. Ill check it out after work tonight.

Comment

If you have any trouble getting signed up, email me (it's on the site) and I'll be happy to help get you established. Make sure you check out our message board as well; it's also listed on the site.

And thanks for the props, KoC.
              Friedrich Psitalon
              Admin, Civ4Players Ladder
              Consultant, Firaxis Games

Comment

this is not new, ever since civ 2 MP people quit when behind,

this is why we made DIPLO style this allows for fun even when losing ...
                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Typically, ladderites don't quit, but that isn't for everyone, just as Diplo style isn't for everyone.
                  Friedrich Psitalon
                  Admin, Civ4Players Ladder
                  Consultant, Firaxis Games

Comment

agreed, ladder plays are for the more shorter versions of the games , whiulst diplo is definatly a long term committment
                    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

And on the odd accasion when people don't report there losses we have a well defined "Non-report" system that is administered by the Admin staff and discourages repeat offences Just use the "Unreported match" link on the left side of the main page.

Cheers CS
                      Global Admin/Owner
                      Civilization Players Leagues
                      www.civplayers.com
                      http://steamcommunity.com/groups/civplayers steam://friends/joinchat/103582791431089902

Comment

Originally posted by kittenOFchaos

Then follow the instructions, if you can't do this then you're not ready for ladder play
                        I'm in.

I was wondering why people were signing up until you mentioned that there is a ranking system. That does create an added incentive.
                        What?

Comment

Working...
                        X