Aussie Group game starting the 16th Novemeber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aussie Group game starting the 16th Novemeber

This game will be played during the week on weeknights, between 7pm-11pm. Start and finish times are flexible as long as we can aim for 3hours+.

Configuration of the game will be decided upon once we know how many players are interested. There is no limite to the number of players, all are welcome.

Post here if you would like to play.

I can play Wed nights, in fact usually most nights except for Tuesday at present, once summer finishes less nights will be free though, so I will be in the game

Comment

Well due to a lack of posts here ill put on hold this weekly game until next week. I will continue with my 4 player game, with trev, major ball and Kara.

If you want to play in these games you must post here, im not a mind reader.

Comment

I should be free tomorrow night from 8 ish (not always on Weds though) but often on Thursday nights.
        "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
        *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

I can play most weeknights. My skills are still improving, but I am willing to try non-Settler difficulties if required.

Live in Darwin, btw.

Comment

Well the aim is to setup up a group game that has arounf 8 players is a good number. Looks like starting to get enough people now.

How dose next wednesday at 7pm sound. If everyone can make that time post here.

Comment

Correction, aiming for 10 players. To start on thursday the 24th. A few people have probs with tuesday and wedensday nights. Time is set for 7pm-11pm.

Sign up people ill also email most people who we play with in the next day or so.

Comment

Sign me up.

Comment

I should be OK for that if my router fixes prove successfull...
                  "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                  *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Working...
                  X