Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info Exchange for direct ip connect

Hi,

I've been having some trouble playing multiplayer through the regular way (not connecting to games regularly). So, I'm looking for ppl to play with through the direct ip connect option. I'd like get to know each other and try to play civ4 on a somewhat regular basis. I have loads of time.

It would be easy if everyone who'd like to find civ4 friends posts his/her info here so other ppl can contact him/her if the timeschedule etc. matches

My info is:
    my msn/mail is: steen.reem@gmail.com;
    I live in holland.

-Remy.
    Last edited by Steenreem; November 8, 2005, 15:32.

I'm interested in joining an online game, as the Championship Manager 01/02 I have been playing for over 2 years has finally gone to computer heaven.

I've played Civ since Civ 2, but aren't that great a player at it. The current game I have is an 18 civ, huge (random) world on epic speed, where I am currently in second place out of 17 (French were eliminated) in the 1800s. It's on Noble level.

Unfortunately, the computer I play that on is at my house which doesn't yet have the internet. The internet I use is at my parents, so it limits me a little in times of play.

Anyway, here's my info...
    e-mail: potterpromise2@hotmail.com
    MSN: Weeble
    Yahoo: Nobby_McDonald
    Available times: Tuesdays & Wednesdays, from 8pm (British time) to around 1am. Can also make occasional Sundays, time flexible.
    Nobby: Where are you from?
    Kate: I'm a Scouser, but a bit posh.
    Nobby: So you're from the Wirral then?

Comment

Working...
    X