Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wimp.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Dont worry i will be posting my story alot to report on now. Just working alot at present, night shifts and christmas stuff. So as i get some time to scratch my butt i will post a good update of Japan.

Comment

• Post several.

And tie it in with mine. I created an ambassador for you. (but I didn't create a king/emperor, don't want to step on your toes).

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• I suggest that Capo incorporate Mongolia. I don't think Trev wants to play that Civ and he's not always around at that time.

We'd need to justify this in the storylines though!!
          "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
          *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• Uh, Deity, read up. We have a volunteer.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP
              Uh, Deity, read up. We have a volunteer.
              Excellent!

*deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• Guys, a new patch is out. I suggest we try it.

For the next game I strongly suggest:

1) Tech cost more than double (three times?)
                2) Maintenance greatly reduced (so we can have more expansion)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljube
                  Guys, a new patch is out. I suggest we try it.

For the next game I strongly suggest:

1) Tech cost more than double (three times?)
                  2) Maintenance greatly reduced (so we can have more expansion)
                  I've installed the new patch and v1.0 games load into it just fine. Just need to get together to see if MP is OK.

I've got two installs now: v1.0 and 1.52.
                  *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• I'm starting to notice a few new and good things with the patch:

* Rice with Farm shows "(No Irrigation)" now if not near fresh water
                    * AND, the POWERGRAPH is back!! The way we liked it

I'll keep reporting anything I notice...
                    *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• * Forest chopping outside cultural area seems to have been locked in to the game - i.e. no setting in the config file to disable region tree chopping (which existed in v1.0); so they obviously don't think that this is an exploit....
                      *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• Alright, well I think that since we are a day away from our next session a few questions should be answered;

1) Is Ozzy going to be out of town for this session too/are we actually playing this week?

2) Do we have a confirmed sub for Mongolia yet? (ie is Tepshen going to play as Mongolia)

3) Should we play with the new patch? Or should we continue playing patch-less for now?

4) Will the Friday night game conflict with any of the Aussie's New Year celebration plans?

Again, since we only have a day to figure this out I think it would be in our best interest to do so. HOPEFULLY the players involved check out this thread so we can get some kind of agreement on what is going on.

Later.
                        "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• I'm back and ready to play. Though I'm a bit disappointed that with 2 weeks since the last session only you and I have posted in the story thread...

I don't know answers to the other questions since I've been on vacation.

Comment

• I was under the impression that the Saturday game was still a no go for another week. Since it's New Years Eve I'll probably be out and about. If you end up running late on the friday game after I come back from work, I'll see if I can help you out. I've been sneaking in a working 4-8 instead of 5-9.

Comment

• I need to get the game working again. Hopefully I'll get it set before tomorrow. But be online, we very well may need a sub.

Ideally though we need a new permanent player to take over the Mongols.

Comment

• So, what's the situation? Are we going ahead tonight?

I'm still trying to get the game working. Anyone who knows a bit about virtual drives and such please get online and give me a hand.

Comment

Working...
                                X