Looking for others to civ with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for others to civ with

I played quite a bit of Civ3 and now have a new addiction with Civ4. Gamespy has it's limitations on enjoyable gameplay and usually involves a game in the later stages with a bunch of AI.

I'm looking for others and/or a clan that uses voice chat and play on a regular basis. I have a ventrilo and teamspeak server for use so voice is covered.

If your interested on getting a game going or know of some others send me a pm.
    - Justin

Hi there,

I'm new as well to civ IV, it will be great if we can start some games going. My schedule is very flexible, so i just need to know what days and times are good for you to play.

By the way I'm on Pacific time

Comment

Sounds like a good idea. Aint got my copy yet (UK) but it shud arrive on thrusday or friday so i am interested in joining. pb

Comment

Hey folks - you really should drop by Apolyton's affiliate, Civ4Players. We have all kinds and styles of games there - quick ladder games, long epic games, PBEM, you name it. The ranking system keeps the obnoxious quitter-kids out, and it's a great community. We have people in, quite literally, nearly every time zone that there's land and an internet connection to work with.

www.myleague.com/civ4players (Signup)
        civ4players.proboards44.com (Boards)
        Friedrich Psitalon
        Admin, Civ4Players Ladder
        Consultant, Firaxis Games

Comment

Keep advertising F-P........I just had a look and it seems great.

Comment

Sounds good.

Hey Tenarrus and Archon Mephisto here is my icq # 91440891

So guys just drop me a msg when ready

Comment

Hi I'm Justin and I'm a civaholic. thx for all the info and I'll send ya a IM tonight Toni.
              - Justin

Comment

SOunds good toni. my copy of the game shud arrive tomorro or the next day so ill b online in no time. wont b around this wknd unfortunately. no internet so only single player =(. guess ill be well practised by next week eh? lol ill icq u tonite

Comment

My ICQ is 285933273

Comment

Sounds good Mephisto

Comment

Good games Toni
                      - Justin

Comment

hey toni. my icq wont log on for some reason. u got msn?

Comment

Sup I'd love to play. Central Time (USA). I can play any night (Bum Student so all good).

GameSpy: AtmaVegeta

MSN: dustinoliver@hotmail.com

(Also I'm signed up for C4Ladder, waiting to play first game).
                          - A t m A -

Comment

Yes Tenarrus

Comment

No i Don't Mephisto, try again the icq. If not i will get msn

Comment

Working...
                              X