No announcement yet.

3 New Multiplayer Screens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Until now I never played Multiplayer although it looks fun. I was wondering if you play a MP game do you have to keep playing to the finish or can you stop let's say after 2 hours and continue the next day?

Comment

Originally posted by Lambiorix_be
      Until now I never played Multiplayer although it looks fun. I was wondering if you play a MP game do you have to keep playing to the finish or can you stop let's say after 2 hours and continue the next day?
      Yes Lambiorix, in a MP game, the host can save a game in process and reload it again at a later time and continue on.

Comment

I'm interested in learning what the "adopt" option does.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

That's for when your kids are acting up again because you spend too much time playing, they just forgot to add the "ion" at the end

I believe it has something to do with the civics options if I'm not mistaken.
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
              I'm interested in learning what the "adopt" option does.
              Can ask another civ to adopt a civic.
              Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
              I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
              X