No announcement yet.

Hotseat???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll have to see what I can find on that as well. Thanks for the help and let me know if you come across any other info about the card.
    Visit my site! Here!

Main part of the site isn't up, but the forums are nearly done. Here

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
      My girlfriend likes Civ 2 ... I like C3C ... It's a sad tale, like Romeo and Juliet or something ...
      she has better taste than you do.

Comment

I'm assuming it's not possible given it's a laptop in-MB graphics card. Usually those aren't replaceable

But i've been trying to get my GF to MP-hotseat Civ me for a while. She won't, as she's too interested in killing AIs who are easier than I would be Wants to do things like "go to the movies" and "talk" ...
        Feel your pain! Still I hope that the fresh friendly graphics and easier user interface will win mine over. Civ4 has the best chance of any Civ so far i feel.

Oh yes laptop, you're pretty much stuck with what you got then most of the time. Still those Omega drivers might be an option. They're often better then what you get with the laptop. Use them myself, works great. http://www.omegadrivers.net/

Comment

Originally posted by SilverbergHeir
          Heck, if thats the case, thats great!!!! Then her, my friends, and I can have big LAN games!! Whoo!

Is that a euphemism for certain other group activities?

Comment

And if so, can I attend?

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower

she has better taste than you do.
              well, only if it is ToT
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Hotseat Glad it is included.
                The Sherrin Foundation
                Captain of the Concordian Armed Forces, Inspectorate of the MoD Term VI

Comment

But i've been trying to get my GF to MP-hotseat Civ me for a while. She won't, as she's too interested in killing AIs who are easier than I would be Wants to do things like "go to the movies" and "talk" ...
                  Bah, power in Civ III is population.

Just practice "increasing the population" with her and call it Civ
                  *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Comment

lol the last like 5 posts I've read on here someone took it to 'that sex place'
                      First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
                      Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

con's like that.

Comment

I am glad that there will still be hotseat, I will be less alone if my buddies can come play too (I'm pretty sure I'm the only one buying it)
                          First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
                          Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

My kids and I used to play hotseat, now we play on the LAN.
                            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25
                              My kids and I used to play hotseat, now we play on the LAN.
                              I tried to convince my wife we needed a LAN and she wouldn't go for it (didn't want the kids having internet access). Hmph.

So I'll have to play hotseat - glad it's in there.
                              "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                              "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                              "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

your wife is stunting your children's ability to learn via the internet. An entirely neccessary skill they will need to have to do well in school these days.

Comment

Working...
                                X