Times which changed Jordania: Story 2: The Battle of Cuzco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Times which changed Jordania: Story 2: The Battle of Cuzco

Fod ran to the back of the Catapult, everything was ready, and so he yelled, “READY!” His commander received this with a nod and bellowed, “FIRE!” The catapult launched the projectile into the air, and it came crashing down into the city.

The Jordanians had been on a “Campaign of Strategic Importance” (Jordanian High Command) against the Incas. The Jordanians had laid siege to several of the heavily fortified Incan cities, and most had been captured or destroyed, they still had colonies in the Frozen Southland, but Cuzco was all that was left of their once-glorious Homeland. This war, like all others, was started by the Jordanians to solidify their control over the central of the continent and it was succeeding.

Fod had been with his unit for around three months now, a Siege unit based out of San Jordo. He wanted to be home with his family, but he was happy to be with his friends. The three months was full of from moving to city to city, launching rocks into the city, and just trying to make the eventual invasion easier. Now he was outside of Cuzco, the great city of The Incan Empire, trying to destroy some of its great buildings.

Catapult work was repetitive, but, Fod found catapults verying intriguing, so, it was an okay position to work. After all, great pay and benefits, and relative security.

Pierra was heavy defenseman in the Incan Army, he had once been stationed in Vilcabamba, or as they called it, “The Jungle Station”. But as the Jordanians had advanced, the Incans were forced to withdraw to internal cities. But the Jordanian Hordes soon advanced on these, and thus Pierra had been one of many who had retreated to the safety of Cuzco.

The once proud Incan army was left in waste in Cuzco, with many Jordanian Light Calvary(JLC) outside, waiting for their Catapults to finish their remodeling of the landscape of Cuzco. As the battle was arriving on the Horizon, both sides were preparing, for doom, for battle, The Battle of Cuzco had begun.

O.K. starting new story, finished this game today, but o well, this one, I would like to be "interactive." So, It is I would like to know which character YOU would like to die, or if you wish, both, but please, to keep the surprise, please, Private Message me! More later too.
    "Dumb people are always blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are."
    Check out my Blog!

Re: Times which changed Jordania: Story 2: The Battle of Cuzco

Originally posted by Smellycowsquid
    YOU would like to die
    There are no plans for that on my desk. But I think that Fod character is short for 'fodder' so he's due to be including in the landscape remodeling. I reckon he gets flattened by a huge flat rock which misfires off another nearby catapult which malfunctions and crushes Fodder along with his catapult in a crash of splinters and crushed bones. As for Pierra, he sounds like a European trying to be culturally melted into the Incan culture so he'll go down doing a fighting retreat and be captured for some kinduv over-the-top painful execution no doubt by one side or the other.
    Here is an interesting scenario to check out. The Vietnam war is cool.

Comment

Working...
    X