Finally won on Monarch...heh 10 minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally won on Monarch...heh 10 minutes

SO tried my first Duel game, on Monarch. Starting location was ok, stone nearby and some corn. For some reason I did something I almost never do, decided to move my settler one space before founding. Didn't really help but did it. So start Bronze Working and a Worker and little warrior goes for a jog. First goody hut gold, and I ramble on looking for another. Nothing for many turns as I get BW and start on masonary. Finally find another hut and guess what I get a Tech. It blinks by quickly and it says I have found and Iron source! I got Iron Working!So I settle my second city and look for the iron...cant find it, ...hmm. So I go to build something after the first settler and I can build Swordsman??? I founded my city right on the Iron and it of course is ready to go. I buzz down my 20 tiles of trees and build 16 swordsman and blitz Isabellas three towns in a matter of a few turns. Imagine just finishing up Archery and here I show up at you door step with a stack of 10 swordsman??? Finished in 775 BC with just over 50000 points. If all the games were only that easy.

HAHAHAHA :P
    Great story, I would love to have seen the look on her face! If only it had been in multiplayer :P

Comment

Working...
    X