America = Barbarians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America = Barbarians

Just thought of something. If the English colonize the new world on a terra map and then the "colonies" revolt, who in game would be the americans\colonists?

The barbarians! Knowing the might and aggressiveness of the barbarians they would easily subdue most of the continent and eventually become a world power building wonders and with time aircraft carriers, and invade the weaker civs in the old world
    Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Shaddap, you, or we'll bomb your ass.

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Re: America = Barbarians

LOL!
      Not just millitary subdue, but with their Tribal Music(rock and roll) and their barbarians movie(american pie, fast and furious) they can culturally invade the world... And conquer culturally each nation, to found what? The Great Barbarian Empire!!!! LOL!

... oh yeah i'm kiddin, do not take this seriously you american folks... even if there is some true.

see ya,

Originally posted by LzPrst

Just thought of something. If the English colonize the new world on a terra map and then the "colonies" revolt, who in game would be the americans\colonists?

The barbarians! Knowing the might and aggressiveness of the barbarians they would easily subdue most of the continent and eventually become a world power building wonders and with time aircraft carriers, and invade the weaker civs in the old world
      bleh

Comment

Yeah yeah and they still haven't switched to metric.

Nuff said!

Comment

Originally posted by treedom
          Yeah yeah and they still haven't switched to metric.

Nuff said!
          They like the Imperial Units because they secretly hanker for the good old days of George III!

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus

They like the Imperial Units because they secretly hanker for the good old days of George III!

Comment

The way it's going we're going to have another King George pretty quick if bush can get away with the wiretap BS he's doing.

Comment

hey Canada. Shush and get me another brewski why dont ya.
                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?...So with that said: if you can not read my post because of spelling, then who is really the stupid one?...

Comment

The Great Barbarian Empire!!!!
                  Tribal music? Barbarian movies? This thread is hysterical.

Chronus9 <------------- the unoffended American

Comment

I was just about to finish playing last night after wiping the stinking Romans from my home continent when my supposed best buddies the Americans declared war. Those Barbarians.

I hate when an AI declares war just when I have to stop playing. I should have listened to all the AIs telling me to cancel my deals with the vile Americans!

We'll see who's laughing when I wipe that light blue stain from the map. Vive la France.
                    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                    X