Nano Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nano Review

Ok this games graphics are great.. feels much more immersive than previous civ games.

1 thing that bothers me is i can have up to 18 civs on huge map but a huge map isnt very huge.. feels more comfortable with like 5 civs at the most so unless someone else has figured out how to generate even bigger maps then 18 civ games will leave civs to like 2 cities each (comfortably).

What i really like so far is I started as Romans and i teamed up with Catherine of Russia and i can freely view all her cities, see her world map all the time and can even tell her what to research. Very cool.

I like playing the earch map ever since civ2.. only problem is it is too small and i cant pick what civs to play with. So hopefully someone will mod a very huge earth map (twice the size of current earth map) and allow custom options like the custom game.

Ok after messing with world builder it seems terra maps are bigger than i thought..

If you use world builder with a freshly created huge terra map the camera doesnt allow you to see the entire world but maybe 1/3 of it in your empires vicinity.

If you choose the reveal all tiles mode then you will see the entire world which is much bigger than expected. So huge maps are pretty big but 18 civs on that size of map will still be crowded. Just wanted to clear that up.

Comment

Working...
    X