Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the New Server!

Apolyton.net is now pointing to the new server. Please let us know if you spot any oddities or have any suggestions for what to add to the site!
See more
See less

We Love the King Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Love the King Day

How do they work? What causes them and what is the benefit? I can't find anything in the Civlepedia.
    If they're hiding it [mental illness] from their doctor because they want to buy a gun, I have no problem with it. - rah
    I will stand with the Muslims if the political winds start to turn ugly. - Barrack Obama
    :eager: I pee sitting down. Can I have a prize? - ricketyclick

AFAIK in Civ 4 they have a chance of being triggered if happy people outnumber unhappy, but it's no longer a certain thing. The effects are a reduction of that city's expenses to zero, and last a single turn -- though it can pick up the benefit repeatedly. I've been running the Caveman to Cosmos mod for over a year now, but I don't think this has changed.
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Thanks TMM
      If they're hiding it [mental illness] from their doctor because they want to buy a gun, I have no problem with it. - rah
      I will stand with the Muslims if the political winds start to turn ugly. - Barrack Obama
      :eager: I pee sitting down. Can I have a prize? - ricketyclick

Comment

Working...
      X