Clear All

• AU 201 - DAR 4 Renance Era

Since no one has started a renance era once yet:

Prince

1370 AD Start Liberalism

1390 AD Catherine is first in the world to discover Liberalism

1420 AD Discover Liberalism. Start Economics

1430 AD Cyrpus Completes Haga Sophia

1460 AD Great Prophet born in York. Use the following turn to help Divine Right

1470 AD Complete Economics, but it looks like Catherine beat me to this as well.

--------------

Game conceeded to the Russian AI

Catherine's empire has me hopelessly outclassed in science between it's size, the Prince level AI tech advantage, and the latest patches AI improvements.

Looks unsalvagable without going back in time to the early clasical era, building a bunch of swords, and then conquering Cyrpus to aquire enough territory to compete.

I'm going to have to drop back to Noble for builder games, I can't really ask for more distance between my nearest opponent than I got in this one.

The good folks at Firaxis finally created an AI good enough to outbuild me at one level above closest to netural starting conditions. This is quite an acheivement from where it started.
    I could outbuild the AI on Diety on Civ II without breaking a sweat. In SMAC, on Transcendi as the Gaia or Lal I could also outbuild the AI, but it took a little work. (Going war mongler not much of a challenge on Transcendi as anybody).
    In Civ III: Conquests, I could with an Agricultural civ, an above average starting location, and extra starting space ideally with chokepoint outbuild the AI on Demigod as well. War mongling of course made DG easier.
    1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
    Templar Science Minister
    AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.
Working...
X