AU101 Proposals Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we start next to Isabella?

I'm sure to. *cough* "Found" some religoins then.
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Game length ought to be...optional. Marathon is, while in some peoples opinion, fun, it takes too long for many people to complete the game, as a lot of people have things other than CIV to which they have to devote time.

If one speed had to be chosen, it ought to be the speed at which the AI was specifically balanced for, which is Normal.
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I would definitely leave game speed optional. Not everyone has the time to invest in a Marathon game.
        I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

I would like great people or warmongering to be the topic. Those are definately not areas of my expertise...

Originally posted by ZargonX
          I would definitely leave game speed optional. Not everyone has the time to invest in a Marathon game.
          Especailly while writing a DAR...
          Last edited by Modo44; January 25, 2006, 05:31.
          Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

Great people looks good to me
            Gurka 17, People of the Valley
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

I just started the real world as Egypt.

I successfully founded Hindism, Judism, Christanity, and Confucism in my capital by simply concentrating on wonders first in the early game.

(The Japanese founded Budism)
              1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
              Templar Science Minister
              AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Working...
              X