Custom Log entry mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Log entry mod

autolog v1.2 by eotinb this mod is part of the eotinb mod suite A mod to facilitate note taking, with succession games in mind. This mod has been approved for GOTM use: see DaveShack asking in this post in the GOTM01 thread and ainwood giving permission here. UPDATE Possible solution to some...

take a look at that fellas, I've tested it out and its brilliant.

it:

1)allows you to specify what additional things are logged in the in game logs
    2)exports the ingame logs to a .txt file
    3)allows custom log entrys to be written in-game and saves them to the same text file.

its what so many of you have requested and that brilliant man has come up with it

I took a quick look at the Course Reports thread and from what I saw there, I'm not positive my log (the one V3nom so graciously mentions about) is exactly what you are looking for, but it could at least serve as a crutch until someone comes up with something better suited to DARs/AARs/whatever you eventually go with. Or it could be a starting point for someone to fiddle with and improve for your purposes -- anyone should feel free to do that. I don't come over to Apolyton nearly as often as CFC, so if you have any questions about this mod, it's better to post in the thread linked above or send me a PM over at CFC.

Comment

its a start. at the very least it allows us to take notes in game without having to tab out to a notepad program.

Comment

thanks

will do
        anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Working...
        X