This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AU 302 - Holiday Surprise

Yes, an AU course just in time for the Holidays! There is no overarching goal for this one other than having a good time. Be warned, though, there are several things about this particular scenario that will defy your standard expectations about a round of CIV, so be ready!
    Attached Files
    I make movies. Come check 'em out.

I'm in... Thesem Van Grapefrute.
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

When you way scenerio, does that mean it's a mod? Or have you merely used an unusual map layout and/or a different number of civs than is normally found on such a map.
      1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
      Templar Science Minister
      AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

No, it's not a mod, it's merely got some... unexpected... circumstances...
        I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

Well...it's a fun game even if none standard...beware the spoiler below, it has some info about my game in.

Spoiler:
          Boudicca found me on turn 5 or something, and stole all of the huts, but I managed to warrior rush her and take her capital on turn 27 with 2 warriors. Even got a worker with it
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

From the settings, there are no huts, so your revenge was sort of unnecessary.
            www.neo-geo.com

Comment

yeah, well, they were developing WMD's.

Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

This is a fun map, it's limited to 500 turns though which I didn't appreciate at the outset, makes it more difficult on Marathon.
                www.neo-geo.com

Comment

I did a rush myself, but with 4 Chariots instead of 2 Warriors. I also got a worker in addition to the second starting city.

Post-rush after I could explore west of there it seemed rather cold west of there.
                  Templar Science Minister
                  AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

We seem to be missing DAR threads.
                    Templar Science Minister

Comment

Count me in sir

Comment

Me too

Comment

Wait what is it

Comment

What am I signing up for?

Comment

A game? Or some Silly Mafia?

Comment

Working...