Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to see AU101!

Where is it

No point starting with a new patch just around the corner.

Comment

how do you know? was it announced somewhere that a patch was coming or is it just assumed that it will be out soon since it has been 2-3 months since 1.52 came out?
      Get Easy Money for your Gaming Needs!

Get More Easy Money for your Gaming Needs

Comment

Pretty much assumed, as there is no public announcement that it is going to be released any time soon.
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

A note on "Waiting on Patch":

Over at Realms Beyond Civ Sirian posted that the next game there is waiting on the patch. That's good enough for me.

Comment

ok...so on an unrelated topic...will there be any more SPTs after the new patch DOES come out? or did that die for good?
            Get Easy Money for your Gaming Needs!

Get More Easy Money for your Gaming Needs

Comment

A tiny suggestion...
              Because "another site" does a monthly (beginning of the month) GOTM, might Apolyton get into a monthly (mid-month) start. That way we could play one, then the other...repeat?
              These a GREAT ways of learning the game, given comparing notes on others success/failures and tactics...and I need ALL the help I can get!

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcanis
                will there be any more SPTs after the new patch DOES come out? or did that die for good?

I'm sure there will be. AU has traditionally been mostly about SP, I think.

Vovan
                XBox Live: VovanSim
                xbox.com (login required)
                Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                Spore page

Comment

AU! AU! AU!

Here's to hoping for the return of AU. With Civ4 coming along so nicely, we need it now more than ever.
                  -----
                  kurt squire, joystick101.org

Comment

I heard its around three weeks till the first pacth.............
                    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

That's more than enough time for several people to finish a SP game even with the extra time for writing a DAR.

Originally posted by conmcb25
                      I heard its around three weeks till the first pacth.............
                      1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
                      Templar Science Minister
                      AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Have we closed the doors on AU?
                        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

NOW can we get AU101?

Comment

I do hope so.
                            Best regards,

Comment

Now that the 1.61 patch is out, can we pleae get AU101?
                              1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
                              Templar Science Minister
                              AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Working...
                              X